PDA

View Full Version : WTD: Clutch. btw is this someones on Trademe?

Kenneth
06-10-2005, 07:03 AM
Is this anyones here?
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Mitsubishi/Engines-drive-trains/auction-37032193.htm

If not, bugger off...

You See
06-10-2005, 08:19 AM
It's not mine, but if you're after one I'll see if my old one's still sitting around the workshop ...just recently upgraded to a Heavy duty one. I'll pop around to see if they've still got it tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Kenneth
06-10-2005, 08:28 AM
It's not mine, but if you're after one I'll see if my old one's still sitting around the workshop ...just recently upgraded to a Heavy duty one. I'll pop around to see if they've still got it tomorrow. :thumbsup:

that would be nice. cheers dude.

since my gearbox has to come out, it might be good to put a better clutch in. dont have the cash for a new one at this time though.

Kenneth
07-10-2005, 09:20 PM

any news?

You See
07-10-2005, 09:27 PM
I sent you a PM yesterday....got it if you're still after it. I'll be heading out later if you'd like me to drop it off??