PDA

View Full Version : Swap a set of TSW's, Guv?

Kieran
06-10-2005, 08:28 PM
I have a set of TSW Stealth Alloys, 16" 5 x 114.3 PCD, 40mm Offset. I've just taken them off of Ariadne as the tyres are ready for the bin!

They are in good condition overall, with no peeling or blistering of the lacquer. Two of the wheels have small kerb marks, not on the rim, but on the spokes - Both are across one spoke only, and the overall size of each mark is about 1cm square. Had it not been for the state of my tyres, they would have been on the car this Sunday, as they do look very nice!

The Centre caps are included, with 2 spares. Please note that I have removed the TSW logos from the caps (they were stuck on with adhesive).

I would accept a nominal cash amount (like 2 groats and a turnip as I haven't got the space for them!!), but I would much prefer a set of standard, Pre-Facelift VR-4 alloys in good condition as a swap. /yes /yes

You can see them on Ariadne here.... in her Pre-Kieran Days....

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6286

Any takers?

bernmc
06-10-2005, 09:39 PM
You can have mine if you want SK. Can't think what I'd do with yours but one set of wheels sitting in the back yard is the same as another!

Don't know if I'm on the path to the pod this w/end (Nuneaton), but you're welcome to pick them up - I'm working, but should be back by 7-7:30pm on Sunday, and may have the strength to wield a wheel spanner (unless you want to drop yours off at some other time)..

The japcrap tyres will do you for a while- lots of tread, but you want to watch them in the rain.

Kieran
06-10-2005, 09:48 PM
If you're happy with that Bern, then so am I - thankyou! :thumbsup:

I think picking them up this weekend would be a rush... I'll PM you with an idea of date when I've got a spare weekend or something.

As for what to do with the TSWs...... They'd go for a bit on Ebay as is... They do fit quite a few cars, and I imagine that their desirability is higher than a OEM set of Mitsu alloys. ;)

bernmc
06-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Foin foin. Let me know. Working next w/end too unfortunately.

ANTHONY
06-10-2005, 09:56 PM
i'm right in thinking they are 5 stud and will not fit a 2.0 sport

Kieran
06-10-2005, 10:28 PM
i'm right in thinking they are 5 stud and will not fit a 2.0 sport

Unfortunately, yes - They're 5 stud.