PDA

View Full Version : dan_g HELP!!!!

triniVr4
09-10-2005, 10:58 PM
buddie..those HiD's you've got on your car...i want to know where i can get a set and teh cost of em...

they're the Daddies....

Dan_G
28-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Wooahh there boy!

Firstly sorry for the delayed response... I was offshore for a wee while... just back yesterday...

Those light you be lookin at are not HID's.... what this type of sidelight, as fitted standard to bmw's, is known as "angel eyes" or "halos" as some peeps call em...

Excuse me if I make no sense but a few weeks with no booze and hitting land yesterday means I have drunked lots... :smug:

So yes, where where we...... Angel eyes(if thats what you're on about) ... They where made by my fair hands... with the use of Acrylic rod and led's..... you put the rod in your oven and bend it round something round that has the correct diameter like a microwavable egg bowl(well thats the use for the thing I used) ...

and then dismantle your lights and bodge them in there with glue(I used 2 pack epoxy)......

However, if it is HID's you're after... Wirdy is your man... as he has retro fitted these on his motor.... legality is a question as they are supposed to be self leveling and been original fitment from the manufacturer,, however they are probably as legal as my angel eyes! ;)... and I'm thinkin of puttin Hids on too..

hiccup...

Dan

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

You See
28-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Dan: Any chance you could make up a set and ship to NZ? ...they look the sh!t

i3ooyah
29-10-2005, 12:27 AM
dont be lazy man, make your own

yeah they do look da ****