PDA

View Full Version : Day off

Big Ian
10-10-2005, 09:01 AM
what to do.....i'm off work today as i had booked a holiday for today, so i could stay over at the Ibis for 2 night's /yes so as to have a break from driving to and from the "Japshow".........which never happened for me :embarasse

bradc
10-10-2005, 09:35 AM
you could one up the clean man himself, Mr K. and take your whole car apart cleaning it ;)

You could also investigate if you can put an exhaust on either side of your rear bumper, like on your old car.

Wouter
10-10-2005, 09:43 AM
or.....

You could start looking for a REAL car!!

bradc
10-10-2005, 09:50 AM
thats an even better idea!

Big Ian
10-10-2005, 11:22 AM
or.....

You could start looking for a REAL car!!

O ya "NASTY MAN!"....tiz a real car /yes it's got 6 cylinder's, trip-box, and a thirst for fuel :rolleyes4 and it's good for breaking speed limit's :leer:
bradc
lucky for me the last owner of my car looked after it...well he paid a guy to clean it full valet every 4 week's "spotless is an understatement" and it was never smoked in, ive just gave it a wash, now ive to go to the DIY store for house hold item's.....which mean's i'll have to wash it again tonight /yes (maybe it'll stop raining for it's 2nd wash?) i even got round to painting my new front spoiler and fitting the wind deflector's over the weekend (took the rear one's back of though!...i didn't like them)

bradc
10-10-2005, 07:34 PM
eww I hate wind deflectors, I ripped them off my car. Apart from that I really like the looks of it, are you going to tint the windows really dark?

BraindG
10-10-2005, 07:40 PM
missed you at SP Ian :(