PDA

View Full Version : A Pap-Pap on ebay!!!

Kieran
12-10-2005, 08:11 PM
:happy:

Want a slice of well looked after Galant History?

£300 buys it now.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1977-Mitsubishi-Colt-Galant-1-6-DL_W0QQitemZ4582149437QQcategoryZ2192QQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem

It's of no interest to me, as it's a 4 door, not a 2 door. But it's running and on the road. From the looks of it, it's in much better shape than mine.

Go on, buy it, chuck a 4G63T in it and sell me the 4G32! :evil2:

Paul Beazer
12-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Go on get it! Its got the engine you want / need!
You know you want to! :evil2:

Jimbo
12-10-2005, 09:51 PM
What is it about the colour of cars from the 70's ???

Allegro brown, Galant orange....gahhh! Was everybody colour blind during that decade, or were people just still too stoned after the 60's to care?!

Kieran
12-10-2005, 11:34 PM
Go on get it! Its got the engine you want / need!
You know you want to! :evil2:

If I had the space, I would've snapped it up. /yes As it is,I haven't, and it would be a crying shame to break a car that good for spares. :embarasse

Dream Weaver
13-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Allegro brown, Galant orange....gahhh! Was everybody colour blind during that decade, or were people just still too stoned after the 60's to care?!

No, it was what the motor industry decided the mugs wanted.

Like now they have decide the mugs want silver cars, diesel of course or minging huge people movers.

All at a hugely overinflated price spoonfed to a gullible public with huge amounts of hype.

Jimbo
13-10-2005, 10:12 AM
No, it was what the motor industry decided the mugs wanted.

Like now they have decide the mugs want silver cars, diesel of course or minging huge people movers.

All at a hugely overinflated price spoonfed to a gullible public with huge amounts of hype.

Ah yes, the corporate mind control tactics....it's the only valid explanation for the invasion of BMW 3xx's on our roads.

You See
13-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Time for an ....upgrade??? :rolleyes4

Dream Weaver
13-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Oh yes, BMW are masters of it.

I liked that spoof ad. on sniffpetrol (I think) with the BMW logo on a turd with "You mugs will buy anything".

Nice enough cars but they are still just a car that can (and do) break down, cost a heap of money to fix (by highly trained BMW mechanics of course) and end up in the scrappy as fast as any other car. Usually faster the way the knobs drive them !

Paul Beazer
13-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Did you notice on one of the comments the guy asks what the white car in front was, why?? You're looking at the mitsi!!!
Q "Oooh what that tall thin metal thing in the background"
A "Its a lamppost sir" /Hmmm
And it was......a Toyota, har har har (no really it was!)