PDA

View Full Version : Manual?

disciple
14-10-2005, 01:24 PM
why is it so hard to get some sense outta salespeople? i've got half of what my bitch is worth but it's all useless if i have to guess, or worse, remove what i want to replace and take it in screaming; i want this just better! apparently my car being an import means that a repair manual etc. doesn't exist. this was what i was told by the head mechanic at Dallas Mitsi; that even though they 'fix' imports, they are still so different from freshies that they email Mitsi N.Z. when one comes in who in turn email them the relevent info. sounded like bollocks to me. i waited four years to buy my dream car now it's seems i'm stuck with wasted potential, there is no way i'm wasting cash on having some **** 'look' at it for hours on end, only to plan what 'I' want done to it and especially if i have to have it tuned after every upgrade. anyway sorry for the bitch but it's been five months in the making. does anyone know the complete specs? how and where did you get them?

zentac
14-10-2005, 06:39 PM
just read your post and I havn`t got a clue what your asking for.... try again in english please :)

dickytim
14-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Try letting us know what the problem actually is...

Kieran
14-10-2005, 11:51 PM
....does anyone know the complete specs.....

Of what? I can't tell from your post what help you need? :inquisiti

_simon_
15-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Maybe that's why Dallas Motors are having trouble doing what he wants :)

michaeli
15-10-2005, 03:13 PM
I think basically there is alot of frustration, but I can pick out that he would like someone to give him a manual of the VR4 so that he can take a look and decide what mods he wants to do/can do. :smug:

Am I right? :inquisiti If so, there are manuals in the Members section I think... :thumbsup: