PDA

View Full Version : newbi

kookie
16-10-2005, 12:38 PM
HI everyone, i have just bought a Galant GLS estate, am picking it up on Friday, hope i am allowed on this forun,cause its not a VR4 i'm afraid, it will be my first Mitsubishi, present car is a Merc estate which i am hoping insurance company will write off. please let me know if its ok for me to join. Thanks Rob

Kieran
16-10-2005, 12:43 PM
HI everyone, i have just bought a Galant GLS estate, am picking it up on Friday, hope i am allowed on this forun,cause its not a VR4 i'm afraid, it will be my first Mitsubishi, present car is a Merc estate which i am hoping insurance company will write off. please let me know if its ok for me to join. Thanks Rob

Welcome! /Wyhy /Wyhy

And of course it's okay to join!! :thumbsup: My first Galant was a GLS saloon, then a V6-24 before moving up to a VR-4 (which paul (PSbarham) and I are in the middle of swearing at!! Alternators are FAR easier to do on the GLS, but that's another story. /help

Feel free to browse and I recommend you search the forums, as you'll find a lot of your questions have already been answered. Full membership is £20 for 12 months and amongst other things, this gets you access to the memers area, that has lots of useful stuff for all Galant owners! /yes

richy rich
16-10-2005, 05:01 PM
welcome welcome welcome . :thumbsup:
you are very welcome we have 1 or 2 members without mitsis.
they are as welcome as peps with vr4s this car club is very open to any one.
big tip pay full membership you won,t regret it.

kookie
16-10-2005, 05:16 PM
thanks guys ,as soon as i pick up the car i will join, there's a lot i want to know

Paul Beazer
16-10-2005, 07:13 PM
I have a V6 sport, so you're not alone in not owning a VR4 (i want one tho).
If you want to do things to your GLS, you could see if Scottish Ian is about, he used to have a GLS nearly as fast as a V6.
Welcome and enjoy driving one of the finest looking estates on our roads!