PDA

View Full Version : 1996 hambleton silver vr4

sprocket
23-10-2005, 02:50 PM
well it has finally had to happen i have to sell my 1996 legnum vr4 full beige leather, wood rim, touch screen communication system, 17" compomotive alloys ( origional alloys to go with car as well), induction kit,stainless brake pipes,national grooved disks ( front), 83000 km ( never got converted as i use a road angel),just given it a full service including timing belt, full fluid change ( engine/gearbox/front and rear diff/transfer case/ayc/brake fluid),front pads,front wheel bearing/hub. 2mth tax and will have 12 mth mot from mon24th. body work is typically very clean with only a couple of stone chips and a light scrath on the rear quater next to the filler flap but only in the laquer so easy fix ( i may sort if i find the time)

i have loads of photos loaded onto photo bucket so can email them to you but seem unable to list one here.

i am looking for a cheaper diesel estate to use over the winter until i get myself back on my feet so could be interested in a part ex

and now how much i would like in the region of £4500 but am open to sensible offers. remember it has just been serviced how much will that save you

sprocket
23-10-2005, 02:55 PM
forgot to add i am in the northeast of england and it has both a toad cat 1 alarm and clifford cat 2 immobiliser as well. it is on autotraders website if you wish to view without contacting me /Steeringw

sprocket
28-10-2005, 07:42 PM
no one know any potential buyers or want to see it then

just wanted to put it back to the top

Brunty
28-10-2005, 09:57 PM
forgot to add i am in the northeast of england and it has both a toad cat 1 alarm and clifford cat 2 immobiliser as well.

Is the region and the level of security linked by any chance /Hmmm

:thumbsup:

Best of luck selling it - some pictures would no doubt help your cause.

I can't help thinking I could have saved myself several £thousands if I'd looked on this forum rather than Autotrader/Exchange&Mart.

Legnum Lad VR4
29-10-2005, 01:19 AM
the north east aint that bad i lived there for 10 years before i moved back to scotland

Rambaud
29-10-2005, 08:35 AM
PM sent.

sprocket
29-10-2005, 10:07 AM
the north east aint bad any more
my insurance demanded a cat 1 system and the cat 2 was already installed. as the dont confilct with each other why remove the clifford

Quail
29-10-2005, 02:44 PM
*edit

sprocket
02-11-2005, 07:48 PM
dont tell me it will have to go on flea bay. it has to go

sprocket
24-11-2005, 10:24 PM
thats it times up its on ebay. comone all you wannabee pilots you taxi is here come and take it away

WildCards
24-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Can you post some pics, or even a link to the pics if possible.

sprocket
03-12-2005, 10:42 PM
its now gone you all missed a absolute bargain it ended up going for £3k and a 94 cavalier, beware the bottom is dropping out of thirsty cars, i have sold fair amount of cars over the years and have never had problems shifting them til this one, i am going to be very boring now and buy a audi/skoda diesel and let the wallet/licence recover for a year or two,see you all around, thanks to wirdy, dave ,polar bear for the help.if i am ever needed to return a favour then you can still get me by email and will keep looking in to see anything new/different.
will say this though it was a hell of a last drive delivering it never had so many smiles per miles on four wheels

WildCards
03-12-2005, 11:13 PM
its now gone you all missed a absolute bargain it ended up going for £3k and a 94 cavalier, beware the bottom is dropping out of thirsty cars, i have sold fair amount of cars over the years and have never had problems shifting them til this one, i am going to be very boring now and buy a audi/skoda diesel and let the wallet/licence recover for a year or two,see you all around, thanks to wirdy, dave ,polar bear for the help.if i am ever needed to return a favour then you can still get me by email and will keep looking in to see anything new/different.
will say this though it was a hell of a last drive delivering it never had so many smiles per miles on four wheels

It's the running costs & petrol prices that scare everyone, i'm waiting until i've got a small pot of dosh as a back up before i buy one. That said, i still can't think of a car that can do what the Leggy does for under £30,000 and £30,000 goes along way in terms of Maintenance and petrol. :rolleyes4

Good luck for the future and see you around. :chugchug:

Steve

strapping young lad
04-12-2005, 01:32 AM
the monaro?
;)