PDA

View Full Version : New to the Galant owners

ccarcel
06-09-2003, 09:51 PM
Hi, I have just brought a V6 24v estate Galant in Pyrenees Black. it's a year old have all usual refinements. I want to put the tail spoiler on it upgrade the VDO head unit for a DVD player, fit parking sensors INSERT INTO post VALUES (as I have a small garage car just fits). I was also wondering if they was a reason the off side rear door has no speaker mesh, is this just a mistake on my car from the factory or has any one else come across this.
I would like any help on sites that sell stuff for the Galant and a list of mods for it.

Thanks in advance

BraindG
06-09-2003, 10:44 PM
not seen this before... anyone know about this?

p.s. welcome to the site!!

Japmetal
07-09-2003, 10:32 PM
If the car was new I'd say it was a mistake, but since it's a year old ANYTHING could have happened to mean it's missing now - maybe it got broken & the previous owner never got around to replacing it ?

ccarcel
08-09-2003, 08:31 AM
HI,

The door panel has no whole in it. The speaker is in there you can feel it when it is on, so there is nothing missing. it is strange like they fitted the wrong door panel but I do not know of a car which has the leather on the doors but no speakers in the back!

May be I will post a photo.

Also I live in Jersey CI they only sold 1 so the garage knows the car well and it has never had any problems.

Rgs

Japmetal
09-09-2003, 09:34 PM
That's VERY strange then !

ccarcel
09-09-2003, 11:12 PM
I will Post the outcome from the dealers after next service

Rgs,