PDA

View Full Version : eibach springs???

DUNLY
26-10-2005, 12:56 AM
where would one find eibach springs for a 2.0 GLS and for how much had a quick look on motorsportworld.co.uk, and there 176 quid? im sure i can get them cheaper??????

The Vee
26-10-2005, 01:36 AM
You can probably get cheaper springs but I found Motorsportworld about the best price for Eibachs. Do a search on Eibachs you'll find quite a few threads on them including some contacts.

ritch_w
26-10-2005, 08:21 AM
I got mine from there as well, try and talk them down or to knock off the postage - they were flexiable enough with me!!!

There is also H&R progressive springs, (I think Kieran has sampled these - ping him a PM to get his thoughts)
http://www.needforspeed.co.uk/pages/sbv_pl.asp?Vehicle=MTGAL01&PartType=SUH03

definitley cheaper at £120 ish, but when i enquired about these (ok - it was a while ago) it was something stupid like a 6 week delivery - eibachs were next day - worth the extra £50 - hopefully the delivery times have been improved.

dont bother with sub £100 no progressive springs, i'm quite sure the novelty will wear off quickly...........

If you need a hand fitting - let me know - if got spring compressors etc :thumbsup:

ritch_w
26-10-2005, 08:28 AM
BTW if you add VAT and delivery to the H&R springs at £120 - it soon ends up at £156;

http://www.needforspeed.co.uk/pages/basket.asp?CourierCode=LR1

not much in it - depends who can deliver the quickest?????????? /Hmmm :inquisiti

DUNLY
26-10-2005, 10:30 PM
cheers ritch for that. got a new job so should be getting a much better pay, just doing the rounds on what its going to cost me for the summer, so i know wot i need, how long i have to save for etc.

so far

eibach's lowered 40 £176
bilstein shocks (got part no's from kieran, cheers :thumbsup: ) just under £200
18" alloys £800
black diamonds all round £400

shes gona be some girl once shes finished.

and yup once i get the springs (nxt year) i'll give u a shout to give us a hand for fitting. cheers :thumbsup: