View Full Version : how do post fotos

nutrok
27-10-2005, 08:22 AM
sup all
just wondering how u post fotos?
cheers

vampirej
27-10-2005, 08:35 AM
You will need to host them somewhere else, I use photobucket (www.photobucket.com). Once you have uploaded your pics there, then you simply paste the link / url into the thread.
I'm still trying to find a software which allows me to resize the pics LOL...
Hope this helps

Wouter
27-10-2005, 08:50 AM
No do not use photobucket!!!

when you reply to a post or create a new thread, below the text window you will find a button called "Manage Attachments"

Click this button to upload files and pics!

nutrok
27-10-2005, 09:03 AM
cheers guys

vampirej
27-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Thanks Wouter for the clarifications, so used to other forums without the abilities to upload files... :embarasse

Wouter
27-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Thanks Wouter for the clarifications, so used to other forums without the abilities to upload files... :embarasse

Thats Cool! :thumbsup:

The problem is that if you use the Photobucket option, then the pictures take forever to upload... and it slows the whole site down.

I only figured it out a few weeks back! Some Grey Haired Old Man had to show me how! /help

vampirej
27-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Make sense... most of the other forums didn't have this function, probably due to bandwidth issues...

Wouter
27-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Make sense... most of the other forums didn't have this function, probably due to bandwidth issues...

Yeah I know! We are lucky with this forum... the forum Admin actually knows what he is doing most of the time!! hehe

I am a member of the 323F club and their website is very very basic!