PDA

View Full Version : Sorta new....

Prophet
31-10-2005, 05:38 AM
Been a lurker and watching all the eye candy. Would really love a JDM Galant. Some of you might know me. My name is Jason owner of www.dnaracing.net

I am the current owner of www.galantforums.com and would like to invite you all over. Would be great if we can get some JDM/World love since where stuck with the USDM Galant. :chugchug:

Kieran
31-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Hi Jason

Nice to have you on here! :thumbsup:

I agree - I think we're missing out on lots of parts by ignoring the US market.... I know the 8G USDM Galant is quite different to the JDM version, but I'm pretty sure there's another model over there which shares more of our DNA than we realise now.

Hope you've been enjoying the site so far and feel free to ask if you need any info - we'll do our best to help! /yes

Brunty
31-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Hi Jason, welcome to CVR4 - I'll go have a look at you forums when I have time, enjoy.

Steve

Nick Mann
31-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Hello and welcome!

New knowledge is always good. I'll pop over and have a look at your sites at some point - not really spent much time anywhere than here!! :embarasse

Like Kieran says, nice to have you here and we'll try to answer questions where we can.

Prophet
31-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Thank you! Alot has changed with the "Galant Community". We have finally evolved into turbocharging our rides using DSM parts and now there are quite a few turbocharged USDM 8G's. The 4G64 (I4)is turning out to be a very potent motor and now where turning towards the 6G72 motor that we have for the V6 version and turbocharging that motor. We have a few members wondering if a JDM motor swap is possiable and you wouldn't believe how many emails I get about this. Unfourtantley I am not a JDM expert and can't answer many of the questions. I also get a few lost sheep from the JDM side that I quickly point towards your guys site. Hopefully they made it over.

Well thanks for looking at www.galantforums.com and any help from you guys would be really apperciated!