PDA

View Full Version : sounds problem.....

ShadyNZer
31-10-2005, 12:14 PM
hey,
i got this problem with my ICE, my amp keeps cutting out on me, that protection light is always coming on and off, and when i turn the volume up past a certain point, the lil red light on the amp keeps comin on then the bass stops....i think it might have to do with the red wire which i think is where the power comes from /Hmmm
anybody had a problem like this? my mate reckons either the wires stuffed or my rca cables shouldnt be so close to it....sorry if its noob...

cheers

MR.VOODOO
31-10-2005, 12:19 PM
you probably have a speaker problem ................

give more info eg what amp what speakers you running of it etc

i3ooyah
31-10-2005, 12:29 PM
you might have a gain problem as well

try turning down the gains on your amp, if you've turned it up all the way then thats very bad it should be set to the same voltage level coming out of your pre outs(playstation wires) on your headdeck

Gly
31-10-2005, 07:40 PM
yep, either your gains to high or if your running your amp bridged? it might not be stable if its at a lower impedance. (ie 2 ohm or 1ohm)

Bahama Dreamz
03-12-2005, 05:53 AM
Wat amp is it? wat subs are they? you might want to make sure that the amp isnt trying to push out more than it could handle. and if your amp is getting hot then cutting out make sure none of the soder connections are coming loose otherwise you could kiss that amp good bye forever