PDA

View Full Version : VR-4 in at the deepend

Hammer
01-11-2005, 01:41 AM
:undecided Hello everyone just signed up yesterday and have been reading your comments :rolleyes4 and I must say I'm not sure what I did lastweek was quite the right thing to do(saw the picture, liked it,paid for it /wall ) but never mind its done now, so I have a VR-4 typeS /Hmmm on its way from japan soon

Keyless Entry, Written guarantee & Service manual, Non Genuine Air Cleaner & Suspension & Exhaust & Aluminium Wheel, 59Km

I would show you a pic but dont know how so /help
http://by106fd.bay106.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/saferd/303883%2ejpg?_

I have tried but dont think I got it right :rolleyes4

Will be getting back very soon with all my problems, like where do I get it SVA'd :embarasse

Cheers All

Wouter
01-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Hi and Welcome

What year is the car? You can only SVA cars built in 1996. Anything newer than that and you may have a problem!

Nick Mann
01-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Welcome!

For pictures, click 'manage attachments' below the text box when you create or edit a post.

Good luck with the import - like Wouter said - if you have a 97 on you may have a problem.

richard_v6
14-11-2005, 08:31 PM
hello everone my names rich i dont know if im writing this in the right forum but here goes had gallant v6 2 yrs justed fitted new clutch master took me bloody longer to blead than to fit! i colour coded grill, mudflaps and sideskirts does anyone know were i can get a decent aftermarket clutch cheers