PDA

View Full Version : E-Manage Ultimate

Wodjno
01-11-2005, 08:41 PM
After i fit my E-Manage Ultimate with Pressure Sensor and Tum Ti Tum Ti Tum :rolleyes4 does that allow me to get rid of the standard MAF. /Hmmm

Thanx in advance /yes

AllBeItMine
01-11-2005, 09:06 PM
the pressure sensor was for boost control on the original emanage, and it ran primarily off the signals from the MAF,

not so sure about the ultimate, its meant to be a full replacement rather than piggy back system so i would hope so.

i3ooyah
01-11-2005, 11:30 PM
yup your right

airflow output map means you can get rid of it

valmes
02-11-2005, 12:46 PM
After i fit my E-Manage Ultimate with Pressure Sensor and Ignition Sensor does that allow me to get rid of the standard MAF. /Hmmm
Thanx in advance /yes

Ignition sensor? :) that's something new :)

In theory, your are all set to get rid of MAF... in reality you will have to get those tables filled with Hz values close to the pressure sensors voltage...

Do a map trace to get those values first. Then again... you will have to watch out at how it reacts to intake temp changes, baro pressure changes and your MAF... disconnected.

I hope to start working with ultimate soon... :) (engine swap is almost over)

PS:
My initial install of e-manage Ultimate was a partial success... /Hmmm
- Crank Angle/Cam sensors didn't work on my car with software versions 1.06... reverted back to using only RPM signal.
- CELs for injectors and MAF...

Wodjno
02-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the answers, i thought as much that you could do away with the OE MAF but wanted to be sure. Though Valmes has just scared the *hit outta me talking bout Hz Values.. :inquisiti Think maybe i will try that at a later date (year 2046) /yes /help Take it 1 step a time and i think i have alot of reading and Net trawling to do.. /Hmmm

Wodjno
02-11-2005, 01:11 PM
:happy: Ignition sensor? that's something new :happy:

PS.. Valmes whats this Ignition Sensor you mention .. /Hmmm :joker:

valmes
02-11-2005, 01:52 PM
PS.. Valmes whats this Ignition Sensor you mention ..

Eghhh... That was under "Tum Ti Tum Ti Tum :rolleyes4" part in your original post... :) I guess I was just seeing things... :thumbsup:

After i fit my E-Manage Ultimate with Pressure Sensor and Tum Ti Tum Ti Tum :rolleyes4 does that allow me to get rid of the standard MAF. /Hmmm

Thanx in advance /yes