PDA

View Full Version : Old Motor

Big Ian
04-11-2005, 02:58 PM
SPOTTED

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbgarage.php?do=getimage&id=707
saw it today, parked not far from my house :embarasse still lookin good and it was clean :thumbsup:
even though i sold it to a local guy, :inquisiti it's only the second time ive saw it.
i'm very happy with my E39 for now, but can't help miss the old thing :embarasse /yes "total different driving style's".......and the GLS was better on fuel :rolleyes4

ariddell
04-11-2005, 03:26 PM
VR4..... VR4........ VR4.......... Must get rid of BMW and buy VR4.............

Big Ian
04-11-2005, 03:29 PM
VR4..... VR4........ VR4.......... Must get rid of BMW and buy VR4.............

/yes ...........in time :thumbsup: (ive done to much to the BMW to get rid of just now)

Kieran
04-11-2005, 04:42 PM
/yes ...........in time :thumbsup: (ive done to much to the BMW to get rid of just now)

This just in!!

KieranCorp, the successor to Ronco, today announced the latest service designed to make your life easier. /yes Following on from such great schemes as "Demolish half your house and call it decorating" :embarasse , and "Man cannot live on Polish alone, wax is just as important" :inquisiti comes a new way to deal with that problem car that's backed you into a corner....

:drummer: KieranCorp car disposal services! - "Leave us the keys and it'll be gone in a breeze"

I-S
04-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Can you still deal with problem cars that have backed me into a corner if I don't *ahem* have access to the keys?

Big Ian
04-11-2005, 07:05 PM
:drummer: KieranCorp car disposal services! - "Leave us the keys and it'll be gone in a breeze"

Go buy yer own! /yes ....nah! it's not as if i'll not get my money back on it anyway......even with what ive spent on extras, i'm still below any trader's book price :scholar: ....i could sell it for about £500 less than trader's price and still be on a winner :thumbsup:

an anyway i'm just getting use to the T-tronic bit O the box...quite a quick basstid for the size of it /yes