PDA

View Full Version : Get Together Thoughts/Ideas

tunes
09-09-2003, 10:41 AM
Is anyone else besides Pescha INSERT INTO post VALUES (she seems to be the driving force behind any potential plans, on ya!) keen to put our heads and diaries together and get something on the scorecards for the coming months? Getting warmer now so INSERT INTO post VALUES (like me) you may feel like crawling out of the woodwork.

tunes
09-09-2003, 09:04 PM
You guys have had an amazing summer though? Know how it gets during winter up your way. My family is from Scotland so have braved about 3 of the Northern winters.

BraindG
09-09-2003, 09:11 PM
pescha is the god... pescha is clubvr4 in NZ.. obey her :D.. and your world will become a place to grow up in and enjoy!

Spirit
09-09-2003, 10:38 PM
Very relective comments Barry :D

Would be great for you guys to have a meet though and get some pics posted up in the Meeting section.

So far UK 2 NZ 0 and a third lined up in October for us :D

tunes
09-09-2003, 10:53 PM
I was complementing the lovely Pescha on her efforts just incase i wasn't clear. Have to get something together and get some pics up so we can atleast have something to show the UK team! www.nzmmc.co.nz are having a meet later this month in Auckland and i think a number of people who use both clubvr4 and nzmmc will be in attendance. Could be a good opportunity to make a break from the main bunch and get some clubvr4 pics for the site. May also spread the word on the day and get some more kiwis on here!

Pescha
10-09-2003, 11:47 AM
Now now boys..... lower :bow: lower :bow: hehe just a bit more :bow: lol just kidding! I'd like to organise our very own Clubvr4.co.nz run first, before we join up with other clubs. I thought maybe to Hamilton lake first as there are a few members south side of the bombays! And I feel Hamilton is a central point to all!

Whats everyones thoughts on this?

Cheers,
Pescha!

-LegnumVR4-
10-09-2003, 08:31 PM
It's a pain I'm sitting here in ChCH, would like to head up north sometime to catch up but with car would be a problem. Mate and me maybe going up there for some concert he wants to see so if i could work that in i could be there - the car:INSERT INTO post VALUES (

Rhys

tunes
10-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Hamilton is just down the road from me INSERT INTO post VALUES (an hour or so) so no major gripes about that.

Ultra VR-4
10-09-2003, 09:51 PM
I dont mind driving down to hamilton... Maybe I could hook up with tunes and come down from aucks together?

KiwiTT
10-09-2003, 09:56 PM
It's only down the road past the Huntly Speed traps. But it will be good to get out of the city.

tunes
10-09-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Ultra VR-4
I dont mind driving down to hamilton... Maybe I could hook up with tunes and come down from aucks together?

Sounds good to me.