PDA

View Full Version : Massive weekend of events for the 11th, 12th & 13th hosted by Chosen Few Car Club Inc

OSiRiS
08-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Massive weekend of events for the 11th, 12th & 13th hosted by Chosen Few Car Club Inc.

Hey guys and girls, we’ve got a massive weekend coming up with events on all 3 days! The following is information on where, when, price and a basic run down of each event. It’s full on this weekend so don’t say we never hooked you up ;)

Finally it’s here!
Chosen Few Social 2005

WHERE: THE PINNACLE BAR, 24 St. Benedicts St, Newton, Auckland
WHEN: Friday 11th November 2005
TIME: From evening till late
PRICE: $10 per person

This is to help fund our drag day which is later on this year and to get everyone together to have a good time.

We’ve got a pro DJ sorted that will be blending mad Hip Hop & RNB beats and hope each member that comes brings a plate of food for everyone to munch down on.

There’s plenty of parking space, a couple of pool tables and pokie machines too if you want to try your luck at hitting jackpot.

This social is open to area members also, please contact the following local area reps to secure your ticket. Only limited numbers available so get in quick!

Adam (Central Auckland) 021 139 5790
Nick (South / East Auckland) 021 146 9636
Bex (West Auckland) 021 062 4507

Entry is restricted to R18 so don’t come with Mum or Dad thinking it’s a blue light disco LOL!

Supper will be provided free and refreshments will be served with a discount price and possibly a bar tab going down depending on how many tickets we sell!

Chosen Few Dyno Day 2005

WHERE: TORQUE PERFORMANCE, 6 Fremlin Place, Avondale, Auckland
WHEN: Saturday 12th November
TIME: 9am
PRICE: $50 for 2WD or $75 for 4WD. $10 extra for an air/fuel ratio check

We need at least 10 cars, and can have a maximum 15 or 20 depending.

Come and see some of the meanest street machines that usually terrorise the city, all tamed out in the Wild Wild Westside’s Torque Performance Avondale.

Bookings are to be made asap so please contact Andge or the following local area reps to reserve your spot and to prove your worth on the dyno!

Adam (Central Auckland) 021 139 5790
Nick (South / East Auckland) 021 146 9636
Bex (West Auckland) 021 062 4507

Please support this as we could lose out on further club dyno days!

And another invasion!
Mission Bay BBQ & Long Bay Invasion 2005

WHERE: Chosen Few parkup aka Wilson’s carpark entrance on Beach Road, Auckland CBD
WHEN: Sunday 13th November 2005
TIME: Meet up at the parkup at 10.30am onwards and convoy to Mission Bay Yacht Club 12pm. Invade Long Bay approx 4pm

Personal club invitations have gone out to the: Genesisters, Dynasty Performance, Hard n Fast, DMC and Xunisia car clubs.

This event is open to everyone to convoy and cruise with us! However as per usual there are strict rules which are listed below. Any boyracer or gang related activity will be dealt with by the Police and will jeopardise any massive future weekend events such as these. Remember, they will be watching us closely!

Please try to bring something along for BBQ even if it’s a pack of sausages or a 1 litre drink, it all still helps.

Any enquiries regarding the Mission Bay BBQ & Long Bay Invasion, please feel free to contact OSiRiS on 021 588 746 or any of the area reps listed above!

If you drink and drive, you’re a bloody idiot.
By all means passengers are welcome to consume alcohol however any Chosen Few member caught drinking and driving will be dealt with.

As a driver you are responsible for your passengers.
We are all out there for a good weekend and don’t want any bottled cars. If your passengers have been drinking please ensure that they keep their bottles INSIDE your vehicle and not on someone else’s windscreen or body panels. If this occurs, again you will be dealt with.

This coming weekend is going to be massive. Big ups to all Chosen Few Car Club members that have put time and effort into organising these events, so please, give them the thanks they deserve on the day and please don’t be shy to introduce yourself!

Looking forward to a mad weekend hosted by Chosen Few Car Club Inc.
www.chosenfew.co.nz

bradc
08-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Sounds like good fun, I'm going to come along to the Dyno Day just to watch what you guys get. I don't think I'll come on the cruise though, I won't have my car so there is no point.

OSiRiS
08-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Yup massive fun :rolleyes4 LOL

Throw your car on the dyno, I will be just for the fun of it :D

Well, more like to get a before and after snapshot ;)

bradc
09-11-2005, 07:30 AM
My car won't be running....I got 160kw last time, stock apart from the exhausts.

My friend david wants to come along and run his vtec prelude, are you guys open to other entrants?

Is that Legnum with 13.7 second quarters going to run??

OSiRiS
09-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi brad yes the invitation has been extended to CLUBVR4 and friends to join and support us on the dyno. Please contact an area rep as above!

The Legnum is unknown to run. They say his appearences are as random as spork cutlery and he is known to dissapear like a fart in the wind.

bradc
09-11-2005, 07:31 PM
But everybody loves sporks!

I'll let my friend know, it has headers, intake and exhaust done, so it should be fairly quick.

OSiRiS
11-11-2005, 03:44 AM
We need people to attend the dyno day on Saturday so please feel free to contact me on 021 588 746 for more details etc!

bradc
11-11-2005, 07:40 AM
as it turns out he can't come, we are having a breakfast early tomorrow morning. I've sent an email to You See, I wonder if he can come along.

i3ooyah
11-11-2005, 10:30 PM
cool dude, i'll pop along when i got all my **** in one day