PDA

View Full Version : A few pics of whats been happening to my car

Kenneth
09-11-2005, 11:31 PM
First pic is the new bumper having been modified to fit and waiting for some additional modification and painting.

Second and third pictures show how I moved my car in and out of the garage while not having mich in the way if intercooler piping attached. Natural asperation of a VR-4 /Hmmm

Fourth pic is most of the final setup. Had the garage behind me and was too lazy to move the car back.

Hope to have car back early next week :thumbsup: /Steeringw

bradc
09-11-2005, 11:38 PM
that looks great. How does it line up with the wheel arch extensions you have left on the car?

Kenneth
09-11-2005, 11:42 PM
that looks great. How does it line up with the wheel arch extensions you have left on the car?

It doesnt. bit that doesnt worry me for now. might look a bit odd and if thats the case ill get around to doing something about them.

bradc
09-11-2005, 11:50 PM
any chance of a picture from the side then?

Kenneth
10-11-2005, 12:00 AM
any chance of a picture from the side then?

only when its finished... i didnt get any more pics when I was there.

btw, bumper fitting and painting is being done professionally but IC install was done by me with the help of my step-father (an engineer)

GroundControl
10-11-2005, 12:04 AM
looking good /yes

Spirit
10-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Looking good Kenneth :thumbsup:

Are you going to change the flexible turbo hoses to the intercooler to hard/stainless steel ones ?

Kenneth
10-11-2005, 12:42 AM
Looking good Kenneth :thumbsup:

Are you going to change the flexible turbo hoses to the intercooler to hard/stainless steel ones ?

eventually... I am a bit budget orientated at this point. also, my biggest priority is getting the car back on the road.