PDA

View Full Version : Scooby Doo What Are Yoooooo?

Darren
09-09-2003, 11:16 PM
A work mate of mine just bought a Scooby from Cars 2 go in Newcastle INSERT INTO post VALUES (http://www.cars2gonewcastle.co.uk/_cars2go.htm). So he brings it in and we had a look at it. I told him to get to scoobynet and read as much as he could about the car and generally get an idea what he's dealing with. On Monday he comes up to me after a thorough check of the site etc. Turns out that the he was sold as a 98 was a 95. It's on a 02 plate because of a DVLA muck up too. There's been hell on and he's taken it back to the dealer and asked for a full refund and all his toys back INSERT INTO post VALUES (locking nuts, new ICE head etc) So you are a looking around in the North East I would give these guys a miss. :nono:

ps: the odometer never moved at all for the week he had it. How cool is that. No need to drive it backwards with a "function" like that

anyone ?
anyone ?
Bueller
Bueller

Brind
09-09-2003, 11:33 PM
:eek:

Didn't the facelift with the lights happen around 02? in which case it would stick out a mile being an older one?

I don't know how some of these garages get away with stuff like that. :rolleyes: