PDA

View Full Version : Just to say hi

clint t
17-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Been checking out the site lately and thought I'd best say hello.

:chugchug: Clint

Wouter
17-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Hi and welcome,

I take it you are looking to buy a VR4? If so there are some very nice examples in the For sale section!

WildCards
17-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Hi, welcome. I see you've already dipped your toe in the for sale forum, you'll find some good examples in there, and all the help/information you need elsewhere on the forum.

And some cracking jokes too!

clint t
17-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Hi and welcome,

I take it you are looking to buy a VR4? If so there are some very nice examples in the For sale section!

You bet!! Driven a few on test drive/Steeringw so just gotta have one.

Funny you should mention the For sale section been keeping a keen eye on that for the last few weeks.

Cheers Clint

richy rich
17-11-2005, 12:40 PM
/wave hello and welcome

MPBVr4
17-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi welcome. Good to see another VR4 fan from the home of the "original" amber nectar

clint t
17-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the wlcome

Hi welcome. Good to see another VR4 fan from the home of the "original" amber nectar
I used to drive for Taunton Cider many moons ago, as for amber yes, as for nectar.......

I'm only down the road in Bridgwater so must meet some time

Cheers Clint

Spirit
17-11-2005, 06:34 PM
I'm only down the road in Bridgwater so must meet some time

Welcome aboard Clint and good luck in your quest for a VR4 :thumbsup:

As you are so local, why don't you join us at our Southern Meet Xmas bash on the 17th/18th December - near Taunton. Will give you the chance to have a closer look at a few of these beasts

For more details CLICK HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12213)

clint t
20-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Welcome aboard Clint and good luck in your quest for a VR4 :thumbsup:

As you are so local, why don't you join us at our Southern Meet Xmas bash on the 17th/18th December - near Taunton. Will give you the chance to have a closer look at a few of these beasts

For more details CLICK HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12213)

Would love to come but I've got to go to a family reunion/help in good old Slough.

Hopefully meet at one of the mini meets

Spirit
20-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Would love to come but I've got to go to a family reunion/help in good old Slough.

Hopefully meet at one of the mini meets

There is also a monthly meet the first Sunday of every month at Exeter services at 2pm. It's all Jap cars, and I attend as a member of UJCC (Ultimate Jap Cars). Maybe you fancy coming to the next one on 4th December ?