PDA

View Full Version : Hello Clubvr4!

g6acb
25-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Hello Clubvr4.... this is my first post to the forum, allthough I have been 'lurking' for a while picking up many useful tips - thanks guys! I have had a 98 Meister Blue GLS for a few years now that has recently been in a rear end accident and now wirtten off by my insurance co which brings me to the reason for the post.....
Anyone any ideas as to where I can get shut of the car?? my 3rd party insurance means I am left with the vehicle to dispose of
The car is in reasonable condition (from the front that is!) and is repairable / useful for parts etc

Any ideas?? - need to make room for my replacement car.... after spending ages looking at Audi's Passats and Vectras/Mondeo's I found a Shiny Silver.................... Galant that I pick up saturday!!! Will have to sort out full membership now

I-S
25-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Mo is probably your man.

HJM
25-11-2005, 01:07 AM
/wave Hi and welcome :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your old galant and pleased to hear about the new one /yes

Can't really help with your problem but I am sure some one much more cleverer will be along soon :joker:

J

g6acb
25-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Cheers Isaac, is Mo registered as zedy1?? any contact details for him or should I contact him through this forum?

KiwiTT
25-11-2005, 01:19 AM
Simply send him a PM

Kieran
25-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Simply send him a PM

Yep- Search for the user "Zedy1" - He's your man :thumbsup:

And welcome - sorry to hear about the old car, hope you enjoy your new one! :chugchug:

ritch_w
25-11-2005, 10:46 AM
or here;

http://www.clubvr4.com/index.php?page=Galant_spares

:thumbsup: