PDA

View Full Version : Living in the Bahamas

Bahama Dreamz
03-12-2005, 04:36 AM
i would like to join the Club but i live in the bahamas i have no problem paying for the fees just let me know how i could do it. i could pay by bank transfere. please let me know wat i would have to do cuz i really want to be a club member and not just a forum member. i own only one of two Galant VR-4's in the Bahamas

diddingtonwizard
03-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Hi and welcome. :thumbsup:

Someone will log on soon and tell you exactly what you need to do.

You posted a t 3.36am here. I expect we were all tucked up in bed !! :zzz:

BraindG
03-12-2005, 09:58 AM
i would like to join the Club but i live in the bahamas i have no problem paying for the fees just let me know how i could do it. i could pay by bank transfere. please let me know wat i would have to do cuz i really want to be a club member and not just a forum member. i own only one of two Galant VR-4's in the Bahamas

Good morning.

If you download the membership application, you will find paypal/payment details.

http://www.clubvr4.com/index.php?page=join

Thanks
Barry

Bahama Dreamz
03-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Good morning.

If you download the membership application, you will find paypal/payment details.

http://www.clubvr4.com/index.php?page=join

Thanks
Barry

Yea about that. The Bahamas Paypal memeberships have been terminated so i am unable to use paypal on the internet no more. i am still kinda left in the dark because you have diffrent memebership fees for diffrent areas now i would like to know
1. How much do I (living in Nassau, Bahamas) need to pay in either United States Dollar amount or Bahamian Dollar Amount and
2.How to get the funds transferred to Club VR-4 i could either wire the money by bank transferre or i could do a Casheirs cheque from one of our international banks ( Scotia bank, Royal Bank of Canada, First Carribean International)

triniVr4
10-01-2006, 06:19 AM
^ im cosinging this cuz i also want to know how to jion without using PayPal...

TriniVR4

bucho
10-01-2006, 02:45 PM
also cosigning with Bahama Dreamz and trinivr4

Bucho

Spirit
11-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Guys

The easiest thing to do is to send payment (by bankers cheque) in pound sterling to the address on the application form.

£10 sterling will be fine :thumbsup: