PDA

View Full Version : Leather seats

nicki
03-12-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm thinking of fitting leather seats in my 97 legnum, is it possible?

ANTHONY
03-12-2005, 08:39 PM
yes......... ian (lboots) got a nice set of ralliart ones from mo (zedy1)

mpau009
03-12-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm thinking of fitting leather seats in my 97 legnum, is it possible?

At the moment, i'm swapping my VR4 cloth interior for the Tan leather that was in my STR, its a straight swap, but the amount of hassle in changing things like the seatbelt buckles and retainers etc, if your starting from scratch, it would probably be easier just to have the seats and door cards redone in a similar colour leather.

pezza
03-12-2005, 10:59 PM
At the moment, i'm swapping my VR4 cloth interior for the Tan leather that was in my STR, its a straight swap, but the amount of hassle in changing things like the seatbelt buckles and retainers etc, if your starting from scratch, it would probably be easier just to have the seats and door cards redone in a similar colour leather.

Very true its easy to overlook what has to be swapped. I cheated and left the black seatbelts in the front and black carpets for a nice contrast :D same with the door handle surrounds and window controls. I think it looks better too, to be honest.

The leather interior is much heavier tho, esp if front seats are electric with airbags /help