PDA

View Full Version : illegal lyrics and tab ... WTF !!!!

Bal
10-12-2005, 06:09 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4508158.stm

having just read this arctile i have to admit i was really p1ssed with the holier than thou attitude some major corporations are taking.

since i was 12 iv played in bands and using these sites to get lyrics and tab for songs we wanted to play were brilliant ... now if they shut them down and screw anyone over for this it a joke ...

reminds me of an interesting article i read earlier this month on how major corps are applying teror laws to us ...

absolute fecking joke.

b

psbarham
10-12-2005, 06:30 PM
the daft thing is most of these are written by people in their own time and then sent in to these websites , if you go to virgin megastore or hmv they have books full of them for about a tenner

strapping young lad
10-12-2005, 06:39 PM
this is really annoying and unfair

you are not reproducing the song are you!

its a bunch of numbers

if it was an mp3 of it or a scanned document from the original score then i can understand.

:(

how the hell are you supposed to find the lyrics if they are not printed within the cd cover

?

Wodjno
10-12-2005, 07:19 PM
If most of the singers out there actually sang lyrics that we could understand then we wouldn't need the Lyric sheets to understand what they are singing.. I mean you'd be pretty pi$$ed off if the tabloids employed dyslexic people to write wot we read in the papers making it unreadable. :inquisiti

Only Jesting. :joker: