PDA

View Full Version : Tail light

stonegr
13-09-2003, 05:49 PM
today i had an accident and i broke my left tail light. Now i am looking to replace both with lexus INSERT INTO post VALUES (altezza) style lights because i think the originals costs much more INSERT INTO post VALUES (am i right?). Does anyone knows any link on internet to order them?
:INSERT INTO post VALUES ( :INSERT INTO post VALUES ( :INSERT INTO post VALUES ( :INSERT INTO post VALUES ( :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

Brind
13-09-2003, 06:07 PM
Unlucky mate.. what did you do as the damage seems very odd??

I'll do a search on the forum as I'm sure I've seen something posted around here before.

stonegr
13-09-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Brind
Unlucky mate.. what did you do as the damage seems very odd??

I did'nt do anything. I left the car parked and when i came back i found it like that. I never found the other man who did it. :Cry1: And life goes on

BraindG
13-09-2003, 06:46 PM
cars a bit dusty :)

looking at the picture is that a crease at by your light? if so been pushed back a fair bit then!.. nasty... i feel for you!
:grouphug:

Brind
13-09-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by stonegr
I did'nt do anything. I left the car parked and when i came back i found it like that. I never found the other man who did it. :Cry1: And life goes on

That's a common occurrence over here :rolleyes:

Can't find those rear lights.. maybe someone else may find them. :Ponder: I'm sure they are on here unless they were deleted for some reason..

BraindG
13-09-2003, 07:08 PM
pfff - just cant get the staff :)

found these (http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=704) ones...

Brind
13-09-2003, 07:18 PM
:D
Could have sworn I saw the facelift ones on here too?

Spirit
13-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Stonegr

There a several on eBay at the moment INSERT INTO post VALUES (all new as well).

Just do a search for "altezza galant" on a worldwide basis and will get quite a few from the USA. They are going for about £90 plus postage - bargain !

Hope this helps

Pete