PDA

View Full Version : replace sat nav screen with aftermarket

avn33
17-12-2005, 03:46 AM
my legnum has the touch screen in the middle of the centre console for aircon and satnav/tv rubbish. It also has a head unit underneath which is controlled by the screen.
has anyone had any experience or been able to replace this with an aftermarket stereo? i want to put something decent in there. went to driving sound, they didnt really want anything to do with it. so is it all over for me or is there another option?

stonegr
17-12-2005, 10:33 AM
my legnum has the touch screen in the middle of the centre console for aircon and satnav/tv rubbish. It also has a head unit underneath which is controlled by the screen.
has anyone had any experience or been able to replace this with an aftermarket stereo? i want to put something decent in there. went to driving sound, they didnt really want anything to do with it. so is it all over for me or is there another option?

Hello, here in Cyprus some people make the TV works with a TV-Tuner and a PAL to NTSC converter, If you like to keep the touch screen.

You can replace with an aftermarket stereo but you will keep the screen to control the aircon. (i did this).