PDA

View Full Version : Awards

Funkstar
17-12-2005, 11:26 PM
An idea maybe a bit late in coming, but how about the CVR4 2005 awards.

Awards could go to: Most advanced (specification) car of 2005, fastest car of 2005 (think there is only one winner here), cleanest car ( /Hmmm ), most helpful CVR4 member. best video, best joke, most useful post.

Anybody?

Sorry,just realized, should have put this in the site ideas instead of bugs/issues. /pan ........... SORTED :thumbsup:

bradc
18-12-2005, 02:20 AM
I think that is a great idea, maybe we could have threads to debate things like the most advanced car, best post, etc. Things like cleanest car needed be awarded, who cares about that anyway? :P

I would nominate TriniVR4 for that award though, his car is stunning!

marmel31
18-12-2005, 07:22 AM
A motorbike forum I belonged to used to do this. Bikes were nominated for bike of the month, normally by another member, and then when all entries were in a new thread with a poll was started to determine the winner.

WildCards
20-12-2005, 04:41 PM
A year is a long time. Perhaps a month would be a better idea, so much happens on this forum it would be difficult to decide.

MidnightSun
29-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Can anyone design a club award logo to hand out to members for there cars / efforts? I'd have a go but my ability with the paint program is a bit limited at the moment! We could have a graphic which distinguishes monthly from annual awards.

Spirit
30-12-2005, 09:16 AM
The subject of awards will be on the next committee meeting agenda :thumbsup:

Big Ian
30-12-2005, 11:43 AM
i'd think some of the work picking "best off"...etc would be hard unless it was done at club meet's. then that way other member's are seeing the car's in the flesh, so to speak /Hmmm