PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Subaru Forrester 2.5XT

ciderisgr8
02-01-2006, 09:18 PM
/help I am currently selling a 2005(05)Subaru Forrester 2.5XT, due to a diabolical experience with my local dealer. :thumbsdow :furious3: /duh
I am looking to buy / PX a VR4 estate preferably 2000 onwards but will consider others if the price/condition is right and will also consider modded VR4's. /Hmmm
The car is due to have a Prodrive pack fitted on the 4th Jan which will take it upto about 260 BHP and 0-60 in 5.5, not bad for a family estate. When I have the car dyno'd I will let you all know what the figures are.
On top of the normal refineries there is also rear parking sensors, auto dim RVM, front bumper protector, rear bumper guard, privacy glass, load liner, ISOfix childs seat, Prodrive 17" alloys, ventura body kit, satnav.
I am looking for OIRO 26K, or less if a P/X is involved.
If anyone requires any more info give us a shout.
Happy New year to you all. /Wyhy

You See
02-01-2006, 11:41 PM
ARGHHHH!!....I'm blind!!!!!!! :evil2:

michaeli
03-01-2006, 01:12 PM
ARGHHHH!!....I'm blind!!!!!!! :evil2:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ironic Humour!!!! You gotta love it!!!

Now UC, Now you don't!!!

michaeli
03-01-2006, 01:15 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ironic Humour!!!! You gotta love it!!!

Now UC, Now you don't!!!

Nice Car though!!!! I'm interested in what your main dealer did that was so bad that you decided to sell it???

It's not the cars fault....

Wodjno
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
I gotta Mate who Sells cars for a local Suburu 'n' Mazda Dealership.. /yes For the first 2 years he wore Suburu Jackets and drove around in them to.. (Drove in Suburu cars that is, not Jackets). :inquisiti For the last 3 years he has been driving Mazda's /yes Reason is he says they are better built, comfier, more luxurious and servicing and reliability are better to.. /yes

Oh Yes.. Nearly forgot /Hmmm Nice looking Forester.. :thumbsup: I was looking at one of those for the Missus a few years ago.. Insurance was the deciding factor in the end.. :embarasse

ciderisgr8
03-01-2006, 10:31 PM
It is a nice car and it does look good :thumbsup: ,(not that Im biased) but since I purchased it from new Ive had constant problems with it, all brought on by my dealer :sad3: . By the way my dealer is 1/2 mile away and the next one is 25 miles away. So should I keep it then it would be alot of hassle to take it in for whatever reason that far. If I used my local dealer then I would dread to think what state they would return it in :sick: .