PDA

View Full Version : Hiya newbie alert

Little Miss Road Rage
11-01-2006, 08:48 AM
Hello just thought I'd say hello. I don't have a VR4 yet but I would like to get one in the future. I fell in love with the Legnum at the Jap show at Santapod in Oct 05.

I own a pulsar at the mo and I have to sell it due to financial and illness reasons. But I plan to save up and get a Legnum as it will be ideal for my dogs.

So i'll prob be asking for help later.

Kelly

marmel31
11-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi /Wyhy

Hope your illness isn't too bad and you get back on your feet and into a Legnum. Make sure you get a black one because they are the fastest.

:thumbsup:

Kieran
11-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Hello Kelly and Welcome to ClubVR4! :happy:

Hope you are feeling better soon and that your finances also sort themselves out - Legnum ownership is great, though I'd say that they can be more of a money pit than a Pulsar if you're not careful!

Anyway - feel free to search around, there's LOADs of info on here, and please ask if you get stuck. :thumbsup:

HJM
11-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Hi Kelly

Good to see you over here /wave

Hope you get on your feet and into a Leggie soon /yes

Any questions - just ask - the guys on here are always willing to help :thumbsup:

Jane :happy:

Little Miss Road Rage
11-01-2006, 09:13 AM
I have ME so I get very tired and my joints and muscles hurt. The pulsar is quite heavy to drive (pedals, steering gears etc) and I'm hoping a Legnum would be easier to drive.

Thanks for all the welcomes

michaeli
11-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Hi... Nice to meet you!!

The Auto Tiptronic is an awesome drive and is certainly less of an animal than the pulsar...

Not in terms of speed but it's a smooth delivery of the power... :evil2:

Plus they don't attract allot of attention :-policema

Hope your dogs are prepared :leer: /Hmmm

WELCOME!!!

You See
11-01-2006, 09:26 AM
Welcome! ...Hope everything works out for ya (health and auto wise)
With a name like "Little Miss Road Rage" I'm sure you'll blend in just fine! /Steeringw

Rossco Type-S
11-01-2006, 09:58 AM
I have ME so I get very tired and my joints and muscles hurt. The pulsar is quite heavy to drive (pedals, steering gears etc) and I'm hoping a Legnum would be easier to drive.

Thanks for all the welcomes

Welcome

For such a heavy and powerful beast they are remarkably easy to drive.

BTW from experience I can tell you the acceleration will make your dogs sit down.

Nick Mann
11-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Our dog needs to be lying down before I hit the loud pedal, and even then she has been knocked over on acceleration!!

My Aunt has suffered with ME - hope you get through it soon. I guess we'll see you at some of the big meets if you are the enthusiastic Japanese car owner that you sound like.

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

Little Miss Road Rage
11-01-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm hoping to go to some of the shows depending on the pennies. Prob be at Japfest as its not too far from us

Spirit
12-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Hi Kelly, are you the same LMRR as UJCC ??

Welcome to CVR4, you will find us a friendly and helpful bunch of people.....have fun :thumbsup:

Pete (spirit979 on UJCC)

Little Miss Road Rage
13-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Hi Kelly, are you the same LMRR as UJCC ??

Welcome to CVR4, you will find us a friendly and helpful bunch of people.....have fun :thumbsup:

Pete (spirit979 on UJCC)

Yeah I am its your fault i'm here lol

Spirit
14-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Yeah I am its your fault i'm here lol

Hehe, nice to know I am useful for something :thumbsup:

Little Miss Road Rage
14-01-2006, 10:18 PM
AAAwwww i'm sure u got more uses. I think I met u at Santapod Jap show in Oct 05 I was with Raggy and we were talking to shaz

Spirit
14-01-2006, 11:23 PM
AAAwwww i'm sure u got more uses. I think I met u at Santapod Jap show in Oct 05 I was with Raggy and we were talking to shaz

Yeah I remember - and maybe Exeter meet too ?

Little Miss Road Rage
15-01-2006, 01:39 AM
yeah i've been down there a couple of times now

nicki
15-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Hi Kelly,
Welcome to the forum, i've got a legnum estate and i love it, so good luck in getting one.

Nicki