PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Info On Rims

John Hancock
12-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Greetings All,

New Member, just seeking some information...

Does anyone know the model or name of this alloy wheel or where i can get further info regarding it..

Thanks

Michael

scc
12-01-2006, 07:27 PM
I've ordered 4 from Mitsu last week and I had to send them a picture for them to locate the correct ones! No names were given....

scc

Nick Mann
12-01-2006, 08:46 PM
They are fundamentally team dynamics wheels. They are out of production I think, but search this site for Team Dynamics and you should find a fair bit of info! /yes The common theme is that they are made of plasticine. :embarasse

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

John Hancock
14-01-2006, 12:07 AM
LOL...

Thanks for the info, I live in Jamaica, and i dont think playdoh wheels will keep up with local conditions. Great Site, Been checking out the forums, getting lots of information...

Kieran
14-01-2006, 12:10 AM
LOL...

Thanks for the info, I live in Jamaica, and i dont think playdoh wheels will keep up with local conditions. Great Site, Been checking out the forums, getting lots of information...

Glad you're finding it useful! :thumbsup:

And yes, just incase you had any doubts - I had those wheels on my last Galant (they were standard fitment to Galant Sports in the UK) - The alloy is very soft and they buckle on the inner edge very, VERY easily! /help