PDA

View Full Version : read threads marked unread

strapping young lad
21-01-2006, 11:13 PM
ive noticed that if i reply to a thread, and go back to the main list, it lists the thread i was on as un-read?

for instance the thread about a meet in the north west, i replied to a comment then after i put in the reply i click on the top left of the browser to go to the main forum list and it shows the thread i was just as as unread?

weird

BraindG
21-01-2006, 11:24 PM
ive noticed that if i reply to a thread, and go back to the main list, it lists the thread i was on as un-read?

for instance the thread about a meet in the north west, i replied to a comment then after i put in the reply i click on the top left of the browser to go to the main forum list and it shows the thread i was just as as unread?

weird
click back doesnt refresh the page. you mean the back button yeah? on the browser?

best way is to use the new posts link in the middle of the links bar at the top, that will refresh the unreads from the reads

strapping young lad
22-01-2006, 11:24 AM
no no

the link at the top left which says

"Club VR-4 Forums"

which takes you back to the main list

BraindG
22-01-2006, 11:29 AM
oh, aye... im hoping thats resolved in upgrade.

strapping young lad
22-01-2006, 11:32 AM
:)

am surprised its not been mentioned before though

ah well good luck and thanks for listening :)

BraindG
22-01-2006, 11:40 AM
it has been /help - the carpet in my house was getting a bumpy with all the stuff thats been swept under it.. :smug:

strapping young lad
23-01-2006, 12:46 AM
mine too

still

no one;s missed the mother in law but she does smell a bit when the weather gets a bit warmer ;)

heheh

BraindG
23-01-2006, 09:29 AM
mine too

still

no one;s missed the mother in law but she does smell a bit when the weather gets a bit warmer ;)

heheh

Ah, now, we just made a new patio out back.. works a treat to deal with mother in laws :smug:

strapping young lad
23-01-2006, 10:54 AM
ah good plan

with the ineritance the patio can be paid for ;)

it was funny last night, they came round to watch liverpool v man utd, missus and the outlaws are big liverpool fans

im a utd fan

oh the glory :)

they went home quiet and miserable

luvvly!