PDA

View Full Version : Brad you plonker!

Kenneth
23-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Your old tyres are DEADLY ffs! /pan

this morning has been the first rain since I got your old wheels and I cant believe just how sideways those things got me!

any "bend" in 1st = sideways. came out of a T intersection from a stop sign on smooth road and ended up nearly 90 degrees to the kerb before reigning her in! just about had to change my undies

came around another corner driving into an industrial estate road and the whole lot started moveing out. I wasn't even trying (ie: this was actually an accident, though i WAS prepared... lol)

No wonder you crashed with them at Pukekohe :P

You must be finding the Goodyears much much different eh? pushed them yet? No wonder you were going on about getting wider rear tyres than the front.

dear oh dear... I was planning on doing some skids in the wet with your old tyres, but now I fear for my life ill just but the goodyears on i think.

AllBeItMine
23-01-2006, 09:21 PM
hahaha. are they mud and snow tyres?

OSiRiS
23-01-2006, 09:32 PM
lol nice.

KiwiTT
23-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Bring on the Wet Weather when you have Eagles on. Eh !

AllBeItMine
23-01-2006, 10:29 PM
well if they were anything like the tyres mine came with off the boat - then yeah, they are just purely dangerous, not fun at all.

change em - quick as you can

Kenneth
23-01-2006, 11:03 PM
They are just old. well not just... because the front are directional and rears are non-directional, which just makes matters worse.

Yeah, I have some eagle F1s sitting at home ready to be put on. just need some cash to go get it done.

I wanted to have some fun before putting the eagle F1s on, but I feel it would only be courting an accident to do so with the tyres being so bad.

bradc
24-01-2006, 06:59 AM
ahh well, at least I've got good tyres on now :) I had a bit of a chance to push them today around some roundabouts, they are a million times better than the old tyres in the wet.

OSiRiS
24-01-2006, 08:50 AM
I got the Legnum doing helis on the **** Potenzas that it had. Then I put Eagle F1's on and I can't spin **** :(

p1_
26-01-2006, 12:30 AM
the answers so obvious:

Have 1 crap set on old rims for slideways action (weather & space permitting)

Have 1 great set for everyday driving on nice rims (budget permitting)

Easy. :thumbsup: /Steeringw

OSiRiS
26-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Have 1 crap set on old rims for slideways action (weather & space permitting)

What you mean weather permitting?

Can be done in the dry ;)