PDA

View Full Version : Deleting comments from VB Garage

Kieran
24-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Just trying to sort out my VB garage with some pictures of the KieranCorp fleet, and I notice that I've got a lot of comments relating to Hordak, which I no longer own!

Is there a way to delete or move the comments that other people have placed? /Hmmm

BraindG
25-01-2006, 12:00 AM
cant you? - isnt there a delete option?

Kieran
25-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Ho - Nothing when I view my own garage, or when I try and edit it. I can upload images and add text, etc. But no comment editing is available.

bradc
25-01-2006, 12:09 AM
that is a good idea, lots of peoples profiles have lots of old/irrelevant posts in them

BraindG
25-01-2006, 12:14 AM
i can? maybe just admin related.. i just checked permissions, cant see a way of letting other people do it.. ill check again..

but herees what i see, oh.. and that you everyone for your comments!! its great to be wanted :inquisiti :smug:

BraindG
25-01-2006, 12:34 AM
cant see anything that allows others to edit..
i may need to check the code on the page, but my brain isnt up to that atm..

ill take a look tomorrow..

The Vee
25-01-2006, 06:42 PM
When barry first started to introduce the garage, I found him "at it" so as to speak and we had a little play with it. The comment below is from when we were testing messages left. Don't know if this helps?

BraindG: you can also delete the comments if required :d

Edit/ nah doesn't help. Sorry Thought the :d was delete but it's a smiley. Told you I was good with computers !!! :embarasse