PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Decat Pipe

Funkstar
25-01-2006, 02:55 PM
I know this is probably a long shot, but I am wanting to get my hands on one of these wonderful things.

Like I said, probably a long shot but maybe someone has a spare one :inquisiti or has taken theirs off and doesn't want to re-fit it. :rolleyes4

Maybe.....................................just maybe. /yes

Kieran
25-01-2006, 03:36 PM
.....probably a long shot but maybe someone has a spare one :inquisiti or has taken theirs off and doesn't want to re-fit it.

My MOT is up next month and my De-cat will be coming off. It is used (been on about 10 months I think?) and you can have it should you wish. I have other plans on the drawing board for now.

It won't be for about 6 weeks though - if you don't get a better offer in the meantime let me know.

Funkstar
25-01-2006, 04:12 PM
My MOT is up next month and my De-cat will be coming off. It is used (been on about 10 months I think?) and you can have it should you wish. I have other plans on the drawing board for now.

It won't be for about 6 weeks though - if you don't get a better offer in the meantime let me know.

That would be fantastic Kieran, thanks for the offer. See how things go and you may get a pm in 6 weeks time. Cheers. :thumbsup:

Funkstar
03-03-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi Kieran.You get my recent PM. Dont mean to come across as pushy, just wondering if this is still available. Otherwise need to think of alternative plans.

Cheers.

Kieran
03-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Hi Kieran.You get my recent PM. Dont mean to come across as pushy, just wondering if this is still available. Otherwise need to think of alternative plans.

Cheers.

DOH! Sorry - saw your PM but never replied! How rude of me!!:oops: /duh/dunce /dunce

Yep, still off the car, and yes, you can have it.

PM me your address and I'll sort it out for you:2thumbsup

Funkstar
03-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Your a superstar Kieran PM on it's way.