PDA

View Full Version : Mitsubishi Galant Vr4 For Sale

SBOOTH2175
29-01-2006, 08:07 PM
I want to get rid of My Mitsubishi Galant VR4. Best car i've ever had, but i am fed up with the cost of services and parts, and i will consider any offers for a quick sale.

There are a couple of things anyone making an offer would need to know:-

1. The vehicle has been recalled for some work doing to the fuel tank. This wont cost anything and the local Mitsubishi dealer has ordered the parts in but they havent arrived yet, i am not going to keep chasing them up to do this, i have been waiting about 3 months.

2. When i had a service in October 2005, i was given a quotation for required parts totalling alomost £1,500. About £1,200 of this relates to replacing hydraulic tappets.

3. Car is due for its next service. I will have this done before i sell the car, which will include having the above incidental bits of work done.

Description is as follows:-

MITSUBISHI GALANT VR4 2.5 V6 Twin Turbo, Ralliart Model, Tiptronic gearbox , 4 Wheel Drive, 4 Doors, Saloon, Petrol, Registered Jan 2002, about 41,000 miles, metallic Maroon. Power Steering, Remote Central Locking CAT 1 Alarm, Tracker fitted, Electric Windows, Electric mirrors, Front Fog lamps, Rear Spoiler, Alloy Wheels, Expensive Kenwood Radio cassette With 6 CD Auto-changer, Digital Climate Control and air conditioning, Anti-lock breaks, Airbags, Power Steering, Service History, Velour Interior, Full UK Specification, Full Tax (Till 30/6/06) And Test (Next MOT Dec 06), Mint Example, £MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Please e-mail me on sbooth2175@tiscali.co.uk if interested.

Thanks

Physician
29-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Car colour?

Can you possibly post some photos or provide a link to some?

Thanks, :thumbsup:

Nick VR4
29-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Metallic Maroon :thumbsup:

SBOOTH2175
29-01-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi

The car is metallic Maroon. Its a great looking car, the pictures dont actually do it justice.

Steve