PDA

View Full Version : Its Coming!!!!

Nik77
22-09-2003, 04:28 PM
All, Well ive been busy with my little business venture and i thought id post some pics for you PC game heads.

I am about to open a totally unique gaming centre with a complete and total difference. Its BONKERS!!!!

Check the pics out and you can see for yourself!!

if the VR4 club fancies a day out to kent, you are more than welcome to burn some rubber in our carpark and burn some brancells playing our games!

laterss!!!!

Nick VR4
22-09-2003, 04:51 PM
yikes :scared1:

Its a disco with PC's in it :)

That would do my head in all those lights

:GL:

Nik77
22-09-2003, 05:09 PM
lol disco!

Nick, the lights react to the games so its all in tune with your game play.

you can only play for about 20mins before you need a break. It is seriously intense!

Nick VR4
22-09-2003, 05:39 PM
oh ok ;)

What game do you play ?

Nik77
22-09-2003, 05:48 PM
all sorts of games.

From strategy to first person shooters. The room reacts to the games, there are two active sub woofers giving the room some serious vibrations and 25 lights and lasers to keep you amused.

And it opens in a couple of weeks!

So much to do!:Ponder: :Cry1: :cool1:

BraindG
22-09-2003, 06:32 PM
wow.. sounds nice!...
but. is that the only room?

Brind
22-09-2003, 07:00 PM
Cool!! what a different idea! good luck mate.

What would happen if a game was to crash?
Ahhhhh the lights........... :scared1: :scared1: :D

Spirit
22-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Looking good mate and sounds a great idea - so how much you charging for peeps to play ?

Nik77
23-09-2003, 08:23 AM
We havent quite sorted out the final cost per hour but i expect it will be around £7.

There will also be a membership cost which will give you all the usual stuff like an exclusive bar and access to our ultimate gaming enviroment which we havnt yet completed. But it involves a 7ft projection screens!

Of course the VR4 club will get special pricing... something like a tenner an hour... well if you can afford a VR4 petrol bill..! lol

ukznmcl
27-09-2003, 11:56 PM
So if i was playing a game for 3 hours it would could me £21. Hmmmm. I'd much rather stay at home and play. Remember, when people play games they are looking at what is happening in front of them, not whats around them. :rolleyes:

Nik77
28-09-2003, 09:59 AM
The charges reflect the intensity of the game play. When you are playing at home you are on your own with a home atmosphere.
When you come to this place, the games have an immediate affect on the room, attacking both your primary and perphiral visions. This makes you feel like you are practically in the game.

Also, with 11 others around you playing team games or death match or even playing another centre somewhere else in the world you can justify the costs.

Hows that?