PDA

View Full Version : legnum back up for sale

mr p
31-01-2006, 09:45 PM
my legnum is back up for sale due to the young chap not being able to get insured :sad3: so here we go again , its a dec 1996 auto tiptronic in trigger mauve with 52000 miles the spec is as follows:

full unmarked beige leather
mmcs
16 inch alloys on bridgestone potenzas
2.5 inch cat back stainless exhaust
hks panel filter
iridium plugs
smoked side indicators
debaged

since i bought the car 3months ago iv'e had the following done:
oil&filter motul 10/40
gear box flush refill & filter
ayc oil
rear diff oil
coolant flush&refill mobil 5yr coolant
fuel filter
water pump
centre idler
tensioner
fully undersealed
brake fluid castrol dot 4 plus.
this car is in lovely condition inside and out whoever views it wont be dissapointed £5500 and there's 3months warranty remaining which can be transferred to the new owner , cheers kev

mr p
03-02-2006, 02:58 PM
anyone? this is a lovely car , with all the important bits done and a few sensible mods whoever buys it doesn't have to do a thing , i ill consider all sensible offers close to the asking price , cheers kev

Little Miss Road Rage
07-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Joked before about a deal with a skyline. Would u be interested? Its a R34GTT. We're really interested in this

mr p
12-02-2006, 07:45 PM
my legnum is back up for sale due to the young chap not being able to get insured :sad3: so here we go again , its a dec 1996 auto tiptronic in trigger mauve with 52000 miles the spec is as follows:

full unmarked beige leather
mmcs
16 inch alloys on bridgestone potenzas
2.5 inch cat back stainless exhaust
hks panel filter
iridium plugs
smoked side indicators
debaged

since i bought the car 3months ago iv'e had the following done:
oil&filter motul 10/40
gear box flush refill & filter
ayc oil
rear diff oil
coolant flush&refill mobil 5yr coolant
fuel filter
water pump
centre idler
tensioner
fully undersealed
brake fluid castrol dot 4 plus.
this car is in lovely condition inside and out whoever views it wont be dissapointed £5500 and there's 3months warranty remaining which can be transferred to the new owner , cheers kevnow swapped with cheese and his skyline :happy: