PDA

View Full Version : ^%&*(%$( Help!!

Wouter
06-02-2006, 01:05 PM
Barry,

Something strange is going on!! If I am logged onto the website and then don't do anything for a while, then when I return I need to logon again!

It is doing my head in!!

BraindG
06-02-2006, 01:39 PM
stop leaving site then?

ill look into it later, when i get home.

Nick Mann
06-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Barry,

Something strange is going on!! If I am logged onto the website and then don't do anything for a while, then when I return I need to logon again!

It is doing my head in!!

Me too! But it is easily live-able with whilst the upgrade is completed. :2thumbsup

Wouter
06-02-2006, 03:09 PM
ill look into it later, when i get home.

Thank you mate!

richy rich
06-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Barry,

It is doing my head in!!
fussy bugger/pan /pan

AllBeItMine
06-02-2006, 07:50 PM
theres a couple of things - the homepage always shows the login box - even though you are logged in. also, there is no obvious link to the forum that i can see? no navigation at all? i have to click on one of the recent post links to get in?

The Vee
06-02-2006, 09:18 PM
theres a couple of things - the homepage always shows the login box - even though you are logged in. also, there is no obvious link to the forum that i can see? no navigation at all? i have to click on one of the recent post links to get in?

Bottom left of page:2thumbsup

BraindG
07-02-2006, 12:16 AM
Yeah, im working on that... had to rush a front page instead of that silly redirect temp page i had set up..