PDA

View Full Version : V6-24 Top spec. Immac

keeko
07-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Hi guys, thinking of selling my car.
Its a June 2001 Galant V6-24.Its done 47930 miles has a full service history and is in perfect order. Full leather, Nardi wooden/leather wheel(factory fittted) ,MP3 player with remote/17s (totally as new, not even one mark), colour coded skirts. The car drives faultless and am looking to get £4900 for it. Considering the high milers being punted off by the trade I think thats not bad.
The only mods are a K&N panel filter and a stainless de-cat pipe custom made by RMS Engineering.
Its 100% spot on and any inspection, professional or otherwise is welcome. There is no rust, NONE, and there is not one drip of oil leaking from anywhere.

vrfan
08-02-2006, 01:12 AM
If anyone can explain how to post a pic please do (I`m not the most switched on when it comes to computers, sorry)/help

If you can download the pix to your pc then do this....
In the message editor there is an icon that looks like a postcard with two grey mountains. If you have somewhere to host them put in the link and that's about it.

If you can't get the pix to your pc or dont have a host website then I can pm you my phone number, send the pix to my fone and i will host them for ya.:2thumbsup