PDA

View Full Version : This could be of interest to you!

PUDD
26-09-2003, 06:18 PM
:D Wow,just found a gr8 site for japanese car sales
might be worth a look-www.group20.co.uk.
It gives a link for bodykits too;)
Also found loads of 7G/8G VR-4'S for sale on msn used car search-cars.msn.co.uk
worth a lookINSERT INTO post VALUES (some cheap VR-4's from £5495 for 8G)
INSERT INTO post VALUES (VR-4's from£2500 for 7G)

lisa
26-09-2003, 11:14 PM
ohhhh Group 20 !
The bane of my life at the moment......
There is a lovely guy called Patrick that works there or owns it not sure, but I am sure he does not want to sell a car to me.

He sends me mails once a week letting me know that there is a VR-4 ready to buy, but by the time I phone him.... they have been sold.
He sent me a mail to my home address yesterday saying that the car of my dreams was going on sale today.... so I phone him at 8:45 this morning, as when I got home yesterday evening they were closed and I will give you one guess what had happened to the car.......????
Give up ????

IT WAS SOLD !!!!!!

Agggghhhhh

So whilst on the phone I told him that if he gets anything else come up phone me !!!

but I will keep you posted on how I get on, I am also trying a few other companies so I will give you some feed back on any others I try.

But one good thing about Group 20 is they do Part Ex which is a good thing.

Lisa

PUDD
26-09-2003, 11:19 PM
;) hiya lisa,
yeahhh,plz do keep us posted,as i was gonna approach em myself:D
Ive also got to look at p/x too lol:o

chris4x4
02-10-2003, 12:51 PM
i emailed them the other day
he replied with a list of four or so Auto Estates that are over in Japan....
so they do have access to some, unfortunately i want a Manual Saloon so they aint much good!

it seems they want a 50% deposit before importing the vehicle, but it is refundable if you dont like the car....
im gonna keep trying.

chris

only_me_37
06-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Ah Group 20....i went there before buying my Legnum in Woking on the way home. I went all the way there from Cumbria to find that heINSERT INTO post VALUES (patrick) was helpful, but not over enthusiastic about my FTO for part ex, and the two cars he had were not as clean as you would have liked. Both cars, a '97 silver and a '98 blackINSERT INTO post VALUES (mean) were not in great condition and though they probably just needed a good clean and a few bumps sorted out, its not easy to commit nearly 10k on a car that doesnt look its best. I ended up buying a much nicer Legnum in Woking on the way home advertised in a small dealership in the auto trader...leather too..!
The moral of the story is, that if you have your heart set on one of these cars, dont be tempted too early, as something else will always turn up.....
What was the "how many" question on about elsewhere on this site?....Do i now take it that i am not an owner of a VR4??
I'm confused..