PDA

View Full Version : Public Sessions at Japfest

Simon
16-02-2006, 07:33 PM
Just found out that there are only 4 public sessions allocated this year!!!!!!!
1 Novice, 3 Intermediate & 1 expert. thats about 150 public cars out of the thousands going!!! :inquisiti

Ive managed to get onto the three intermediate and one expert but they wouldn't allow me to get into the novice session and are having to refund me for the "other" sessions ive requested............i wanted to beat 7 sessions last year/pan i'll have to do with 4 public and one/two club i suppose:thinking:

Anyone else booked additional sessions along side the club one?????? If so its highly likely that we will be on the same sessions /help

HJM
16-02-2006, 07:39 PM
We have booked two public sessions as well as the club one or two :happy:

Kieran
16-02-2006, 07:40 PM
You lot are mean to your cars!/pan

HJM
16-02-2006, 07:42 PM

What are you on about - ours thrives on it - JapFest will be an easy day for it compared to a normal track day :evilgrin:

J :happy:

richy rich
16-02-2006, 07:43 PM
/haz

they are designed to be drove fast k

BraindG
16-02-2006, 08:30 PM
/haz

they are designed to be drove fast k
Mines got to many bolts and nuts missing now, im scared the bloody thing will fall apart.. :inquisiti

HJM
16-02-2006, 09:29 PM
Avon Rise here we come (thank the lord for KADs) /pan

I suppose I could slum it one more time with Jet Slag - do we have to look at the Slimon wheels (sick bags at the ready)

H

Nick Mann
16-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Apparently they are doing more demo's this year and track shows, so the people who want track time are missing out. That's why even though we have booked nearly four months early, we could only end up with one track session.