PDA

View Full Version : The VR4 finally gets a garage

Dan_G
16-02-2006, 10:51 PM
Hello all,

I havent posted in a fair old while/pan due to busy busy life- work,new houses and lots of social activities.... :5shots:

So as it happens im actually writing from my laptop in a small hotel in Paris after becoming self employed and following the money..... after all, only money will keep the car happy... :P

so yeah, before going to paris i managed to clear my garage and finally put the car in a location in which it deserves...... :D i fitted extra locks and everything to keep out the honest people...... if some wants it bad enough to get through all my security... well good on them. ;)......

I hope the flat i will soon be living in will have a neighbour with an unprotected wireless network :lipsrseal /Devil5 so i can get access to the online bible (CVR4) otherwise im going to be very depressed.... :(

so here she is.... with a very old electric lawnmower as company...

Nick Mann
16-02-2006, 10:55 PM
And looking good! I love the eyes - they make the car look more alive. Good luck with your career! :thumbsup:

Nick VR4
16-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Nice Car :2thumbsup hope all goes well on Paris :happy:

Dan_G
16-02-2006, 11:38 PM
thanx guys....

yeah the eyes do look good, completely change the look of the front of the car... kinda makes it look like its got a frown... or like its about to attack..

paris is certainly different... :P ... the driving here is disgraceful (DO NOT BRING YOUR VR4 HERE!)
first day here (5 days ago) I saw a woman slowly drive her already smashed up chincichento into a audio A4 whilst parking..... she did'nt care........ and today i say a woman parking a clio fold her door in and dent the bumper of the car she was trying to parallel park beside... they just dont care...
i kid you not..... every car is dented!

so mine is best in the concrete home i have given it... :2thumbsup

pezza
17-02-2006, 12:00 AM
Awww dunnit look sweet there all tucked away :baby:

I can't wait to move to get my garage too

Those headlamps look the biz dan.... I am NOT prepared to go thru the ordeal of opening up my headlamps again tho.. /Grrr

Good luck with the new career dude ... :afro:

WildCards
17-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Cool headlights, they look very nice.

Good luck in gay paris, bring Kieran back something nice as he loves the french so much!

Kieran
17-02-2006, 12:06 AM
...bring Kieran back something nice as he loves the french so much!

/pan frasser, rasser, mutter....

WildCards
17-02-2006, 12:07 AM
/pan frasser, rasser, mutter....

We have a winner!!!

bradc
17-02-2006, 12:48 AM
What did you actually do to the headlights, they look great!

Dan_G
17-02-2006, 12:53 AM
....bring Kieran back something nice as he loves the french so much!

I think a suitable gift would be a 2cv in cube form... i.e. after going through a car crusher.... a bit of modern (f)art for the garden.....

The Vee
17-02-2006, 01:45 AM
That car is looking good. good luck with your new venture

Nick Mann
17-02-2006, 11:37 AM
What did you actually do to the headlights, they look great!
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5814&highlight=angel :thumbsup:

NevGroom
17-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Having lived and worked in France on several short occasions I can vouch for the driving. This does mainly apply in large cities where you are really hard pressed to find a car without a dent. I do however think their driving in general and in particular their lane discipline on the Autoroutes is excellent making motorway almost a pleasure