PDA

View Full Version : spotted shady

bradc
19-02-2006, 08:40 AM
On the way out to Piha today on the run I saw you, I was in the black Prelude and waved at you guys. Nice looking car :D

You See
19-02-2006, 09:10 AM
hhmmm Brad, think you would of seen a few members as IT WAS A CLUB CRUISE!!!! :P

bradc
19-02-2006, 09:44 AM
/pan shady was going the other way as if he had already been to piha, and wasn't with the rest of us at all.

ShadyNZer
20-02-2006, 08:02 AM
lol yeah...left my house bout half 10ish knew i wouldnt be able to catch up with the dudes at botany, was guna boost to greenlane but thought meh....went picked up some boys, and boosted to piha...dunno what time got there but we stayed for bout half hour before leaving.....first time ive been to piha too, was thinkin there'd be heaps of chics...but nope...lol yeah seen u wave...shot :thumbsup:

where were the rest of the club? was wondering why i hadnt passed any of yas after id seen u wave, knew u had to be with the club

bradc
20-02-2006, 08:18 AM
well KiwiTT was making a video of all the vr-4's leaving, so we waited behind in the prelude. We were the only car not to go through a certain set of lights, and that is basically the story! I think you must have only just missed the main group arriving at Piha.

You are right about the girls, I was a bit disapointed. Lets have our next cruise on a sunny saturday at lunchtime in newmarket. We can just do loops of gillies - kyber - broadway - alpers ave all day :D There is even a BP with 98 Octane on the way :)

ShadyNZer
20-02-2006, 08:45 AM
lol shot....which end of the beach were they? we were closer to that big island thingy like lil bit to the right....mustve been on the other side...