PDA

View Full Version : 12 weeks for killing a 3 year old girl NO ITS WRONG

Nick VR4
22-02-2006, 10:20 PM
12 weeks for doing this he should be shot
Never passed a driving test Stolen car NO a bullet costs money stone him to death in public

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/lancashire/4230822.stm

The family of a three-year-old girl who died after she was knocked down by a hit-and-run driver have paid tribute to their "bubbly little girl".
Levi Bleasdale, from Burnley, was hit by the black Volkswagen Golf as she crossed a road with her mother.
The youngster suffered critical injuries in the incident and died in hospital early on Saturday morning.
The car was found abandoned on Thurston Street after the incident on Friday, with no sign of the driver.
'Tragic' incident
Levi was taken to Burnley Hospital and transferred to Pendlebury Children's Hospital in Manchester.
A statement from the three-year-old's family said: "Levi was a very lively, bubbly little girl, with a personality way beyond her age.
"She was funny and had a character all of her own.
"She had loads of energy, loved her dolls and prams and was always cleaning."
Det Insp Sam Birtwell, who is leading the Lancashire Police investigation, said he was appealing for witnesses to the tragic accident.
He said: "We are appealing to anyone who might have seen this young girl knocked down, or anyone who might have seen the car being parked up in Thurston Street, to come forward with information."

WildCards
22-02-2006, 11:25 PM
A solitary room and 20 minutes alone time with the inmate please.

caishanvr4
23-02-2006, 12:58 AM
I would wait outside the gates to his lock up and as soon as he steps out knock his a*** straight back in with a speeding car, oh yes revenge would be sooooooo sweet, To***r

KiwiTT
23-02-2006, 12:58 AM
How about this for a punishment regime.

20 years + 1 year for the estimated life remaining. e.g kill a 3 year-old get 20+80 years = 100 years. Plus you have to work for all that time and income you get above food and lodging costs goes to the girls estate.

Xeroid
23-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Slow death, boiled in oil, hung by his bollocks, hung, drawn and quartered, lions den, quicksand, spit roasted ....you get the idea ....any will do.

Wodjno
23-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Has the person been caught :thinking:

Dream Weaver
23-02-2006, 03:54 PM
As a father of two. my response if something like this happened to my kids would be that I would track him down, no matter how long it took.

AncientOfMu
23-02-2006, 04:56 PM
I have only one comment to make.

Murder of any kind should involve a Life sentance. Life should mean life with no chance of parole. Kill someone, that's it you're gone for good.

Nick VR4
23-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Has the person been caught :thinking:

Yeap

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22022006/356/outrage-hit-run-killer-gets-three-months.html

The relatives of a toddler mown down by a hit-and-run driver in a stolen car have slammed the judge who handed him a 12-week jail sentence.
Mohammed Hussain, 26, was also driving with no licence or insurance when he sped off after killing three-year-old Levi Bleasdale in Burnley.
She was struck as she crossed Ormerod Road with her mum, Kirsty Ryan, and five-month-old sister Brogan in September last year.
She died in the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital, where her life support machine was switched off.
After Hussain was sentenced last week, Levi's grandfather, Michael Ryan, slammed the leniency of the jail term. The judge could have imposed a maximum sentence of six months.
He said: "We are all devastated, I think the sentence is appalling. It's just unbelievable, even a thief gets longer than that."
He added: "We were hoping we could put this all to rest, but we cannot now."
Mohammed Aqueel Hussain, of Thurston Street, admitted failing to stop at the scene of an accident and failing to report an accident. He also admitted careless driving, an offence which does not carry a prison sentence.
Hussain also pleaded guilty to a charge of handling stolen goods and was sentenced to four weeks in prison to run concurrently with his 12-week sentence for failing to stop and failing to report an accident.

SGHOM
23-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Heard this case discussed on '5 LIVE' yeaterday.

in comparrison, someone stole a teddy bear from a shrine, & got 8 months !! WTF ?? /help