PDA

View Full Version : Box Hill Meet 25th Feb

K9NG
23-02-2006, 01:03 PM
I know it's very short notice I have been away and spotted a Jap car meet this saturday 25th at Boxhill Dorking Jct 9 M25 for anyone interested..
I think it starts around 12ish

http://www.japmobiles.com/japukmeets/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5363

Map

http://www.boxhill.co.uk/information/where.htm

HJM
23-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Welcome home - trust you guys had a good holiday :2thumbsup

Can't make this one as otherwise engaged (humping all day friday and saturday :inquisiti ) /pan

H

The Vee
23-02-2006, 01:48 PM
Ah Box Hill - always a popular place for meets over the years, especially bikes with Rika(sp) cafe at the bottom. Used to be a track from the bottom (somewhere near Betchworth I think) and the competetion was to actually drive up it - more or less straight up the side of Box Hill !! Not many 4x4 then so you were lucky if you made it when it was dry, didn't even bother if it was wet/help

K9NG
24-02-2006, 07:55 AM
Yes Heath back in one piece :dizzy2: thanks well and truly knackered now..
Andy thats the one,
I never knew they used it for hill-climbing, sounds fun :2thumbsup
The meets are normally quite busy went to one last year and it was good so thought I would have another look..

The Vee
24-02-2006, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=K9NG],
I never knew they used it for hill-climbing, sounds fun :2thumbsup
QUOTE]

Not many people did/pan /pan which was just as well, errrrrrrrrrrr wasn't by invitation..........................

WildCards
26-02-2006, 06:42 PM
Must have been a biggish meet, just reading JTuner and noticed they're doing a write up of it in the next issue. Did anyone go?

K9NG
26-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Yeah it does seem to get bigger each time,
I popped along and it was full only stayed for about an hour as it was
so cold.. Was a good turn out though despite the freezing temperature.

WildCards
26-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Shame it was so far away otherwise i'd of popped along. Seem to be a fe of these meets in the SE area.