PDA

View Full Version : FS:Turbo xs bov

caishanvr4
25-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Like new condition
Sensible offers for a top piece of kit :2thumbsup

Blow Off Valve Type H-RFL (BOV-RFL)
With new and improved styling, the BOV-H-RFL remains true to it's roots - it's still really f'n loud! Like all our valves, the RFL relieves compressor pressure surge caused by changing gears or backing off the throttle and has been used on turbo charged engines running upto 35 psi boost. If you need to ask how loud it is, this valve is too loud for you! Blow Off Valve Type H-RFL comes standard with both a mild steel and aluminum weld-on adapters. Bolt-on kits are available for most OEM turbocharged applications.

Wodjno
25-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Nice bit of Kit Paul :d Feckin Loud aswell. :happy:

These retail at £150 if IIRC.. :thinking:

Nice and shiny.. :2thumbsup

I'll start the Bidding at £60 :inquisiti

WildCards
25-02-2006, 07:05 PM
How loud is it?

I'll get me coat

caishanvr4
25-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Its Fkin Loud and shiny!!
Come on come on roll up, who wants faster spooling turbo's and frightening little kids and the elderly (sghom, physician :evilgrin:) all for a ton

Wodjno
25-02-2006, 08:39 PM
How loud is it?

The redesigned Type H-RFL is for high performance applications with the desire to be noticed. If you need to ask this valve is too loud for you. A new larger billet aluminum body and a beefier piston ensures the valve remains smooth under the most demanding circumstances. This valve relieves compressor pressure surge caused by changing gears or backing off the throttle quickly and is designed for turbo charged engines running up to 25 psi boost.

The Blow Off Valve - Type H-RFL Kit includes:
TurboXS Blow Off Valve - Type H-RFL
Mild Steel Zinc Plated Weld-on Adaptor
Aluminum Weld-on Adaptor
Spring Adjusting Packer Washers
Installation Guide

For custom turbo applications, the TurboXS Blow Off Valve Type H-RFL is installed directly into the connecting pipe running between the turbo and the throttle body housing as shown in the diagram at the left of the screen. We also have adapter kits for some stock turbocharged cars located below to make this a bolt on affair. The valve vents to atmosphere at sound pressure levels in excess of 106 dB when measured 3 feet from the valve! The unit is fully adjustable by adding adjusting packer washers included with the kit. The high grade aircraft aluminum body is anodized bright purple to provide outstanding looks and superior corrosion resistance.

WildCards
25-02-2006, 10:02 PM
too loud for my money i'm afraid

Thanks for the info Glenn

Wodjno
26-02-2006, 12:33 AM
WIMP :tiny:

Remember you got an AUTO.. It only makes a noise if you take your foot off the Loud Pedal :2thumbsup Quiet as a Mouse otherwise :happy:

richy rich
26-02-2006, 12:35 AM
WIMP :tiny:

Remember you got an AUTO.. It only makes a noise if you take your foot off the Loud Pedal :
and y would you do that

WildCards
26-02-2006, 12:40 AM
No, I want people to be left with the 'what the fukc has just made me look silly' look on their face. A big pppptttuuussshh and the game would be away.

Wodjno
26-02-2006, 12:44 AM
Like i said .. You can still do that as it only makes that noise when releasing off the GAS.. If your smoking someone you ain't gonna be doing that.. And if back off slowly theres no noise either.

Also You can leave people with the "Why have i just Shat my pants" look on there faces if the mood so takes you :2thumbsup

Richy.. ? Why would i want to do what ??

richy rich
26-02-2006, 01:48 AM
glen y would you lift of the gas then that meens you slow down.

Wodjno
26-02-2006, 12:05 PM
glen y would you lift of the gas then that meens you slow down.

Err.. ! This does help when you are approaching roundys and traffic lights, junctions, corners and the bcak of other vehicles to avoid stacking your pride and joy. /pan

richy rich
26-02-2006, 12:30 PM
:baby:

caishanvr4
27-02-2006, 03:22 AM
BUMP :happy: