PDA

View Full Version : Auckland Uni VR4's??

mpau009
27-02-2006, 04:02 AM
Auckland Uni VR4's??/Wyhy /Wyhy :d :vogel: /Hyper

How many of you are Auckland Uni students? I was there today from about 11am (mans its a tough life) and i saw at least 4 prefacelift VR4's (Legnum), two white with replacement exhausts one with tan leather, one silver, and in particular a blue one with a body kit, a bit beat up on the front, and a space saver on the rear.

Most were around symonds street, or outside the clocktower. I had to do a couple of laps of the block to find a carpark, mine was the silver 98 legnum with the rear skirt, and a burbbly hole in my exhaust (damm speed bumps)

There certainly seems to be a lot more VR4's and ST's etc around this year

I'd be keen to organise a mini meet sometime.
:scholar: :smoking:

Otherwise, i'll stick to putting flyers on cars.../Devil5

bradc
27-02-2006, 07:12 AM
Just put fliers on all of the cars and smack the vr-4 owner with a space saver on the rear, that will kill his AYC in no time leading to thousands of dollars worth of repairs

mpau009
27-02-2006, 07:27 AM
Yeah, i put a flyer on the blue one cause it was parked.

It was an interesting car, had the Ganador front like in the pic, but it must have got caught on something. Had a nice rear bumper as well, it was a little banged up, but some panel beating, and it would be a top car.

Cant say i really like the ganador front so much in real life tho, it doesn't hold a flame to Glys airreal shape one.

bradc
27-02-2006, 07:44 AM
I think it looks quite nice there, it is just the really ugly grill that screws it up. I think Kenneths one looks great.

mpau009
27-02-2006, 07:49 AM
I think it looks quite nice there, it is just the really ugly grill that screws it up. I think Kenneths one looks great.

Honestly i hadn't noticed it was the same front/pan , your eye always goes straight to that grille. I do remember him mentioning that it was cut to fit the facelift grille, but didn't quite make the connection. Obviously it looks better when its not in red as well...:bananadan

bradc
27-02-2006, 07:52 AM
no, I meant to say that the sort of bumper kenneth has is much better than this one. Sorry I'm rather tired today - Saturday night just about went into Sunday dawn for me ;)

mpau009
27-02-2006, 08:01 AM
no, I meant to say that the sort of bumper kenneth has is much better than this one. Sorry I'm rather tired today - Saturday night just about went into Sunday dawn for me ;)

Ha, i should really of checked, i just dug out a photo, and they are a lot different, except for the little raised section in the middle of the bottom lip. If you close both eyes and squint.../Grrr:afro: