PDA

View Full Version : F/S UK: The KieranCorp 2005 Cleaning Kit

Kieran
02-03-2006, 12:37 AM
Another year is upon us, and I'm refreshing the KieranCorp car cleaning arsenal with some new and more effective tools for Mass polisherisation.... To this end, I need to now offload last year's products.

So, if you want a comprehensive set of used but still serviceable car cleaning and detailing potions, most with at least half of the contents remaining, please read on.

The KieranCorp 2005 cleaning stockpile consists of the following:

Tools:
1 Nu-Tool Random Orbital polisher (230v), 4 application bonnets and 2 finishing bonnets.
Aprox 8 foam applicator pads
6 x 100% Cotton Terry towels - All machine washed. These have one problem - I washed them with some non colour fast dusters. They are fine and don't scratch the paint, but they are now yellow, rather than white!

Meguiar's products:
Clear Coat Body Scrub (Similar to Deep Crystal 1, slightly more effective)
Deep Crystal system, all stages.(3 individual products)
Scratch X Compound, used once only
Quick Clay Detailing system
NXT car wash
NXT Tech Wax (liquid)
Gold Class leather cleaner/conditioner
Hot Shine Tyre Dressing
Car odour eliminator
Natural Shine Vinyl/Rubber protectant
Endurance Tyre Gel
Carpet Cleaner
Metal Polish

Misc Products:
Auto Glym Super Resin Polish
Auto Glym Extra Gloss protection
Several Halfords Products - Some polishes, glass cleaner, carpet cleaner, etc.

There may be more that I've forgotten about. If so I'll add them to the list and bump it as I go.

I don't wish to split the Meguiar's stuff or the tools.

Open to offers on the Meguiar's and the tools - I'd like to think I could get about £70 for the Meguiar's stuff and the tools together. Having just gone on the Meguiar's UK website, the cost to purchase just the cleaning products (without buffer or towels, etc) comes to £125 alone!

The Halfords stuff, and the other Misc bits I'm not wanting anything for, as they're older than the Meguiar's stuff and I'm not sure of their condition.

Post or PM if interested.:happy:

ariddell
02-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Can you demo their effectiveness on my vehicle before i contemplate purchase?..... ;)

WildCards
02-03-2006, 11:25 AM
hmm, i'm interested K. I share all of my cleaning products with my dad, so i'll talk to him and see if he's willing to go halves with me. I'll be in touch tonight.

Steve

Kieran
02-03-2006, 12:04 PM
hmm, i'm interested K. I share all of my cleaning products with my dad, so i'll talk to him and see if he's willing to go halves with me. I'll be in touch tonight.

Steve

Okay steve - Standing by!:happy:

Kieran
02-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Oh, just for reference, I've been using Meguiars for a while and it's given me excellent results compared to the usual rubbish you get in Halfords. See the link below of pictures of my 1st Galant - Same colour as my Legnum (A71 Hamilton Silver). All cleaned up using these products....

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2528&highlight=kieran%27s+GLS

Kieran
03-03-2006, 10:05 AM
SOLD!

Thanks Steve - I shall prepare and pack the contents later tonight and put up a piccy or two of what you've just won ;)

Woohoo! Time for me to invest in some new and ultra-mega-hyper-ninja grades of polish!/Banana /Poms :thumbsup: :beerbang: :hat: :bananadan /GJ

This year, people will have to look at my car through welding masks, it's gonna be that bright and shiny!!! /Devil5

Brunty
03-03-2006, 02:22 PM
SOLD!

Damn - I was interested in this!

:evilgrin:

Nick Mann
03-03-2006, 02:27 PM

:evilgrin:

PMSL!! /pan

WildCards
03-03-2006, 02:53 PM
You're all so bleedin funny aint cha /Grrr

Kieran
03-03-2006, 03:37 PM

You are undeserving of such high quality cleaning gear anyway!/pan

WildCards
03-03-2006, 08:09 PM
I've only bought it so it looks good on the shelf in the garage. I'll still get the local immigrants to clean it every friday for a fiver