PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Epiphany
05-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Hey,

I'm not a galant owner myslef, i drive a civic type-r, but the old man has a V6 2.5 hence the reason for me signing up!

He's looking to trade it it in. And after spending ages trying to find a car as good as the Galant, with similar performance and a similar price bracket, we discovered you can't unless you either have tons of mileage or a car thats ancient. And then someone suggested why not get a VR4?

So here i am, doing some research!

Any pointers as to where to look for spec sheets/comparrissons between the two would be much appreciated :)

Epiphany

richy rich
05-03-2006, 01:43 PM
hello and welcome

the best thing to do is try and find a member close to you (edit your cp to show were you are)
and have a look at there car and go for a drive.

Brunty
05-03-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Epiphany and welcome to CVR4.

/Wyhy

I've replied on your other thread as well. Most of the answers to your questions can be found under the resources tab just under the club banner at the top of the page. This is probably the most comprehensive VR4 information available in English - tonnes of useful stuff.

Nick Mann
06-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Rich's is a good idea. There are plenty of us willing to take people for a blast. Let us know where you are and see if you get a volunteer or two!

Have a good read of the site and if you get no joy using the search facility, please ask the question you want answered. We will always try and help.